Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too much .22lr and too much time on my hands...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too much .22lr and too much time on my hands...

Hit the range today with a buddy of mine. Burning through more .22lr and torture testing the M&P 15-22's.

He dropped a new set of lighter trigger and hammer springs in his. It felt buttery smooth compared to my factory ones. Quick $10 mod. Thankfully he ordered me an extra set in anticipation I'd like the results. Can't wait to take mine out again and try out the new springs.

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

BTW, no .22lr was hurt in the making of this film...
    Last edited by In-Yo-Grill; 05-19-2013, 03:50 PM.

Looks fun.......how do you like the 15-22 compared to, say a 10/22

Comment

Awesome! what kind of springs-trigger? Brand? Link?

Comment

The M&P still just has iron sights but is proving to be very accurate. I need to really get a good rest to shoot from to make a better call. Other than that it's a blast to shoot. I want to get a 3x scope put on it and do some squirrel/rabbit hunts.

The Ruger 10/22 was dead on. It only took me a dozen rounds or so to get it dialed in. I would trust it as a survival gun any day of the week. It's a killer.

The springs were the yellow ones from JP Enterprises.
        Attached Files

Comment

Awesome little weapons and a hoot to shoot!!

Comment

Looks like a good time!

Comment

Yea, I replaced my FCG with a drop in Timney and it helped a lot. I later put on a slide fire stock which would be impossible to get to run with the factory trigger. Took off the slide fire... that thing causes you to waste too much scarce ammo.

Comment

Working...
              X