Hey Taurus owners - a little bling for ya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Taurus owners - a little bling for ya

Finished a Taurus holster and wanted to show it off. Turned out really nice and the owner I am sure will be happy with it. Thanks for letting us do this this build for you. It was fun. Friday in person pistol fitting - Sunday picked up and in hand. That is not 8 weeks -

Click image for larger version

Name:	20130519_160638 (Medium).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	167.2 KB
ID:	24965402

Click image for larger version

Name:	20130519_160653 (Medium).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	24965403

Looks real nice .

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Looks awesome!

Comment

I'm curious about the 'hair on' leather being IWB. Any issues with the hair rubbing off? Dont get me wrong, I think it looks great, just wondering if its practical? Nice work BTW!

Comment

There is not very much of the hair that touches any clothing. The kydex sits on the pants both holster and belt clips. I am sure that there is some where on the hair but so far no one has had any issues.

I am finishing a full leather finished IWB that I will get pictures up of tomorrow.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Looks nice

Comment

I am super impressed!!!!!
                  The hardest part for me was I had to reschedule with Danny on what, at least 2 occasions last week. All on me!!!!
                  Even so, I show up around 6:30 Friday night and by 4:30 today I have holster on my side that really, for brand new leather, fits like a glove. I have only taken it off for these pics.
                  Danny takes alot of care making sure of where on your waist you want it located that feels right, feels natural to you. Custom made. Extremely rapid turn around. The plan was for it to be done Tuesday and shipped UPS. I got a message today it was ready and I could pick it up of I wanted to. So I did.
                  1) Professional workmanship/customer service 2nd to none!!!!
                  2) Customized to your specs. How you want it to feel and look. Made to order. Quality materials used.
                  3) Rapid turnaround. Where can you get a holster of this quality custom made in as little as 2 days?
                  4) Inexpensive. Danny could easily charge twice the amount for his holsters. No doubt about it.

If you are looking into a IWB holster to fit you like a glove, made to YOUR specs, not mass produced, without having to wait 6-8 weeks or more, very inexpensive and made by one of our own here contact Wildman (Danny) and he will do you right.
                  (Phillip check him out and he is practically your neighbor!!!!!)

Comment

Each one is hand built. Wanna see the injuries?

Thanks Deb. Anything gets to bugging you with it, let us know and we will do what we can to un-bug you. Next we can work on that new gun's holster

Comment

Looks great! PM me on a price for a Glock 22 and a kahr P9

Comment

Very nice! You got a blue gun for an XDS yet? Really want a nice holster for it.

Comment

Working...
                        X