Customizing a Glock?? Or other Pistols.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customizing a Glock?? Or other Pistols.

Im just an ol bow and long range rifle nut. Im not up to speed on customizing pistols really. What all kindsa things can I do to a Glock 23?

Ive also read on these posts that there are some great other options on pistol brand. Im not interested in Kimbers. Nothing against em. So school me please.

First thing I would say for a Glock 23 is get new front and rear sights and a Vickers Extended Glock Mag Release.

Comment

I was gonna get a Glock but got a XDm instead. Found out later that there is more add ons for the glocks. I can't remember the site but if you get a better trigger, one website had a pretty good step by step video showing how to do it.

Comment

Tons of stuff.

New sights
        New trigger
        Trigger connector
        Springs
        Grip reduction
        Grip stipling
        Extended slide stop
        Extended mag release

Comment

Check this site out. Soon as some green back starts coming my way I'm going to build one from the ground up.
          Click here to visit the biggest online GlockStore for Glock Parts and Glock Accessories. Fast shipping and great prices.

Comment

3.5 lb trigger pull, Talon grips, upgraded barrel, larger mag release button, tritium night sights (I prefer Meprolight) , weapon light (I prefer the Surefire X300)....

Comment

Jason all I do to mine is install night sight, extended controls and change the connector.

That's really all that's needed, and the connector is more personal preference than anything.

Comment

Skeletonized slide. Springs, triggers, stippleing job.

Comment

Can you extend the barrel and have that bad *** false muzzle break that extends to then end of the barrel that is the same size as the slide? I know im using the wrong term.

Comment

Glock sucks!!!!

Oh. Uh. Wrong thread .

I hate glock. But I must say, I saw a review of the maritime spring cups the other day and it makes me want to buy a glock lol. That would be my first upgrade!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                      Can you extend the barrel and have that bad *** false muzzle break that extends to then end of the barrel that is the same size as the slide? I know im using the wrong term.
                      Idk. But you can suppress it. And that's much cooler than whatever you were trying to describe . Lone wolf barrels....

Comment

Trying to make it look like robo cops?

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                          Glock sucks!!!!

Oh. Uh. Wrong thread .

I hate glock. But I must say, I saw a review of the maritime spring cups the other day and it makes me want to buy a glock lol. That would be my first upgrade!!
                          Nah, Ruger sucks!!

Comment

What generation? The 4th have more done from the factory that most guys do. There is also a huge debate among tactical guys to leave them stock or not. Only even consensus is to use glock brand parts if you do upgrade. I've read that across the board. I carry my gen 4 19 and have only added stainless barrel and picked up a ported stainless barrel for target shooting. Plus a little grip tape on the slide and have sights on order. It all depends what you want out of yours. Also, if you plan to carry, clipdraw slide clip is a must.

Comment

Gen 4. And no not robo cop. More like the ones on All Saints Day.

Comment

Working...
                              X