No announcement yet.

Question about tritium/night sights for pistols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would work except you can't carry a gun you're not qualified with. I have a couple that she hasn't qualified with. She's not a gun person. She can shoot well but doesn't like to tinker and collect like me. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Are they universal? Do you have to get them in a specific model for each pistol?

The last two pistols I bought I had them put on there so I've never bought any separately.

How hard are they to install?
      If you are getting old and blind like me, get some XS Sights.

Comment

I'm not sure! My P226 has them from the factory. The front sight has a 9 and the back has 7 stamped on it. Its probably 10-12 years old. I just checked and they are still glowing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
          I'm not sure! My P226 has them from the factory. The front sight has a 9 and the back has 7 stamped on it. Its probably 10-12 years old. I just checked and they are still glowing.
          Thanks. Those numbers are what's tripping me up. The website says sig 9mm uses #8 for front and rear. But i have a feeling its different for the older models. My wife's is about 19 years old. I may have to go look at some in the package and compare to what's on hers. There's no markings on them.

Comment

Working...
          X