Glock 21sf holster not for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glock 21sf holster not for sale

How you like that title!? It is late but I had to finish my G21sf tonight. Tomorrow is full of orders. It does not have adjustable belt looping on it because I have the luxury of fitting it to well, me.

I weather stressed the leather and it has small surface cracking in the leather. It is all sealed with a generous rub out of bee wax. She is shedding water like a duck's back. This gun is a MONSTER as far as a carry gun goes but my holster system is a monster masher. Cargo pants, Haynes tee and a full frame 45acp.... Got-a-love-it (it is for sale if you really want it - $85.00)

I forgot the inside the kydex is covered with calf hair. I will try to get pictures up of that tomorrow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	g21.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	305.8 KB
ID:	24965256
    Last edited by Wildman; 05-18-2013, 01:42 AM.

Nice!

Comment

Sweet!!!! Looks AWSOME.

Comment

That's a whole lot of firepower right there....I wish my hands were bigger and I could comfortably shoot a 21. I have to "settle" for the Gen 4 17/22

Awesome looking holster.

Comment

Daniel75, this is my road gun but it was nice to practice putting together a big IWB holster and knowing that the MONSTER guns can be carried. If you want a holster for that 17 let me know, we can knock one out for you.

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
              Daniel75, this is my road gun but it was nice to practice putting together a big IWB holster and knowing that the MONSTER guns can be carried. If you want a holster for that 17 let me know, we can knock one out for you.
              Can you post a pic of the gun inside the holster being worn IWB?

Comment

Sure, we got busy today and I did not take a picture but will tomorrow.

Comment

Danny, I'm interested in a new IWB for my G23. Shot it today for the first time and its a beast and worthy!!

Comment

Mike, let me check my stock, I am thinking I have the 23 but I can't say for sure. I will PM you tomorrow.

Comment

Everything's for sale for the right price!!!!!!
                      Awesome job Danny!!!!!! You rock!!!!

Comment

Looks good Danny!

Comment

Working...
                        X