Colt Ar at Wally World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colt Ar at Wally World

Just saw two of them at the Walmart in Cleburne. $1500.

If it's the 6920 they were 1100 a year ago.

Comment

that seems steap for a walmart colt. by chance did you get the model? are they selling some higher models now or what?

Comment

My friend bought a colt 6940 this weekend at wal mart. he said it was $1500 otd. That seems to be about right for that model, since its pretty decked out.

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
          My friend bought a colt 6940 this weekend at wal mart. he said it was $1500 otd. That seems to be about right for that model, since its pretty decked out.
          Besides the quadrail, what else does it come "decked out" with? I'm interested....but for another $200 I could get a Daniel Defense DDM4, if I can find one

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
            Besides the quadrail, what else does it come "decked out" with? I'm interested....but for another $200 I could get a Daniel Defense DDM4, if I can find one
            The 6940 has a monolithic rail. Is built into the upper as one piece. That's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
              The 6940 has a monolithic rail. Is built into the upper as one piece. That's about it.
              Thanks

Comment

Would one take a 6920/6940 into battle? It's a Colt but is it a "Colt"??

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                  Yes, it's the real deal. We issue the 6920 and I carry a 6940.

Comment

Absolutely. Is it loaded, no but it is a proven system.
                    Last edited by Neck; 05-12-2013, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Colt only knows one thing.
                        battle rifles.

the Colts sold at wally-world uses parts out of the same box as the ARs/M4s used by the Defenders of Liberty in Afgan and Iraq...

Comment

The 6940 has the monolithic rail and the flip up BUIS included. I absolutely love mine. Bought after the '08' craze and never looked back.

Comment

Bayou Gun Shop in Cleveland had 2 last week for $1075

Comment

Originally posted by GR5 View Post
                              Bayou Gun Shop in Cleveland had 2 last week for $1075
                              What model?

Comment

Working...
                              X