Pistol light or light/laser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chief longshaft View Post
    just get one of Mathews rigid lights that thing will be plenty and the attacked will be so blind you wont even need the gun
    Ain't that the truth lol

Comment

Originally posted by LilboltM View Post
      Following this one I'm also tryin to find a light for my kel tec pf9
      Try the Steam Light Tlr-4.....it fits sub compacts and fit my PF-9 just fine great light at reasonable price.

Comment

Originally posted by haztech3 View Post
        Try the Steam Light Tlr-4.....it fits sub compacts and fit my PF-9 just fine great light at reasonable price.
        Thank not sure on a reasonable price for this but I just looked on amazon and found one for 113$ is that a good deal?

Comment

I prefer the trl-1 and I were to do laser I would do crimson trace grip

Comment

Originally posted by Ecoboost View Post
            Next to the bed I keep a glock 19 and a 357 mag. I also keep a surefire flashlight.

I do own a surefire light laser combo that is nice for certain things but I don't use it for home/self defense. I prefer to ID before I point my gun.
            Does the muzzle blast wear some of the paint off the light?

Comment

Clouds up the lens but its cleans off with a rag

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                Does the muzzle blast wear some of the paint off the light?
                I haven't had any finish wear yet. Wipes off easy and looks new. I have only shot it mounted prolly 500 rounds...

Comment

Originally posted by LilboltM View Post
                  Thank not sure on a reasonable price for this but I just looked on amazon and found one for 113$ is that a good deal?
                  I paid $127 for mine from Midway USA and a local gun store had it for $140 so $113 sounds good to me.

Comment

Working...
                  X