30-30 ammo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30-30 ammo?

Anyone know where I can find some 30-30 ammo in Schertz area? Academy had everything but and walmart had 1 box of 12ga, 1 box of 40, and 1 box of 270.

The Academy in San Marcos usually has 30-30

Comment

There is some in the classified section. May not be local to you though

Comment

It's one of the popular ones right now and I never see it at Academy anymore.

Oddly enough I was in the Academy in CS last week and there was a lot of ammo on the shelf for a lot of calibers that are either Wildcats or big African calibers, none of the "main stream" calibers.

Comment

Been looking in San Marcos every week and its gone by 830 am Monday Wednesday and Friday.

Comment

Looks like there may be some at the WM in Converse. I'd call them to confirm. Also the WM in Helotes and Austin Hwy looks like they have some too.

Comment

Originally posted by SueBird View Post
              Been looking in San Marcos every week and its gone by 830 am Monday Wednesday and Friday.
              Really? That's weird, they usually have it when I'm there. Guess I'm just lucky haha

Comment

I've got some hornady in the classifieds. I'll ship them to you. PM me and we can work something out.

Comment

Rigsby and 410 had 3 boxes yesterday after church. 14 a box for Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by 10mmWendell View Post
                    Really? That's weird, they usually have it when I'm there. Guess I'm just lucky haha
                    Man, I guess I need to go when you go. I quit going about 2 weeks ago but check every once in awhile now. I was looking for a good month when everything was crazy because I was going on a hog hunt and love busting that gun out but found a box in my hunting pack and made it through the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueSamurai View Post
                      It's one of the popular ones right now and I never see it at Academy anymore.
                      Really why the run on 30-30 now?

Comment

Been looking in DFW area & hard to find here too...good luck

Comment

Also try your local feed store. The one in La Vernia had a few boxes last time I was in there.

Comment

Never had a problem finding 30-30 ammo at academy or bass pro

Comment

It's been pretty scarce here in San Antonio.

Comment

Working...
                              X