No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by rosco11; 03-03-2018, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Not a complete gun, but I put together a new upper.
      12.5” 6.5 Grendel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

High Standard Crusader 1911.

Never been a fan of commander or shorter length 1911's but I have eyed this one for awhile. Previous owner cerokoted it in FDE and came with 3 mags and Strike Industries grips and Novak sights. Only has a 3.5" barrel. This gun is immaculate.

Never have shot a 1911 with a barrel shorter than 5" so I am interested how the kickback is with the smaller barrel.

Cannot complain for $300.

Going to Reds later this week to shot a few rounds down the range,
        Attached Files

Comment

.224 Valkyrie the better half surprised me with so no need to build. Glass and dedicated can are next.

Comment

I finally bought a Glock 43 and got it all rigged out... Just in time for the Sig P365 to come out

Comment

Originally posted by JWF View Post

I finally bought a Glock 43 and got it all rigged out... Just in time for the Sig P365 to come out

I like it!!

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                I like it!!

Thank you. So far I like it a lot

Comment

Finally found a PMR-30 at the SAXET gun show. Took it out and put 150 rounds through it. Very accurate and very reliable so far! My newest favorite Ranch do everything gun. I like having 31 rounds of 22 Mag!

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Browning Safari (Belgium) BAR mark II caliber 270 Win.. Burris Full field 3-9, Browning leather sling, 125 rounds ammunition and it is bossed.
                    God bless!
                    Semper fi.
                    It's purdy! I'm too computarded to post picture.
                    Last edited by texaspacker; 03-05-2018, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                      High Standard Crusader 1911.

Never been a fan of commander or shorter length 1911's but I have eyed this one for awhile. Previous owner cerokoted it in FDE and came with 3 mags and Strike Industries grips and Novak sights. Only has a 3.5" barrel. This gun is immaculate.

Never have shot a 1911 with a barrel shorter than 5" so I am interested how the kickback is with the smaller barrel.

Cannot complain for $300.

Going to Reds later this week to shot a few rounds down the range,
                      Just got back from Reds and shot 30 rounds from 7 yards with no hiccups. Sight needs to be adjusted as it shoots about an inch to the left.

I found another 1911 this morning I have been wanting so I will be selling this Hi Standard. **** Texas Gun Trader. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                        Just got back from Reds and shot 30 rounds from 7 yards with no hiccups. Sight needs to be adjusted as it shoots about an inch to the left.

I found another 1911 this morning I have been wanting so I will be selling this Hi Standard. **** Texas Gun Trader. LOL
                        I’ll give ya 350 for it????😎

Comment

Ruger Red Label 28 Gauge over/under shotgun for my son. Just got it today, along with 2 1/2 boxes of shells. Looking forward to having him shoot it. Needs a bit of cleaning up, but it's in great shape. I've always wanted a 28 gauge. Finally have one in the safe.
                          All the best,
                          Glenn

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

Somebody should do a collective on money spent on this thread by poster. I think we have a few habitual spenders[emoji4]

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                              Somebody should do a collective on money spent on this thread by poster. I think we have a few habitual spenders[emoji4]

That's funny.. I did a budget look over at the money I spent on em the last two years.. made an executive decision to go on a buying freeze this year..lol

Comment

1941 Izzy M38 with no import markings.
                                Matching numbers.
                                Real M38 stock in good shape. No bayonet cut out.
                                Metal is rough with some rust but can be 'fixed' without too much trouble.
                                Barrel has been counter bored. Good crown
                                &
                                Savage 110 in 270 Win.. LEFT HANDED!
                                It has a very nice wood stock.
                                Bolt lightly used.
                                Excellent bore,bluing & crown.
                                Both for $400.00 OTD
                                Not to brag but I guess I am.
                                Until last November I had been a Mosin Nagant collector & enthusiast for about 6 years. That's when I sold my last (7) BA 91-30s & 5680 rounds of ammo to another Nagant fan and thought I had moved on.
                                All that time I had tried to find a M38 at a reasonable price but they were always twice the price or more of a 91-30.
                                God bless!
                                Semper fi.
                                If your a Mosin Nagant fan? You know a M38 is like the holy grail of Nagants.
                                Plus it has no import markings.
                                A M38 & the Savage 110 for 4 bills? SCORE!!!!!
                                Last edited by texaspacker; 03-18-2018, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X