What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Not really a buy but a build. A while back I picked up a matching set of a Noveske Gen 2 lower and VLTOR upper.

I knew exactly what I had planned for this so on 05/27/14 I mailed off my paper form 1 and $200 check. In the meantime I went ahead and had the lower engraved. We got a little creative with the engraving location.

While waiting God knows how long I began buying parts. I got so busy with the selling of our house and out of the blue an envelope shows from the DOJ. My form was approved on 09/01. It was on!

It's been 7 years since I have assembled an AR lower from scratch. It took me about 45 minutes and I didn't send a single spring or detent flying across the room. . Although that dang front pivot pin detent tried to escape several times.

Here are the results:

Here's the build sheet:
    • Noveske Gen 2 lower
    • Noveske marked VLTOR MUR upper
    • 12.5" Noveske polygonal 6.8 barrel
    • Noveske 11" NSR hand guard
    • Colt LPK
    • VLTOR A5 buffer system
    • Vltor Emod stock
    • Geissele SD-C trigger
    • Noveske Raptor charging handle
    • WMD Guns NiBx M16 full auto bolt carrier
    • LWRC 6.8 advanced combat bolt
    • AAC 51t brakeout
    • BCM Gunfighter Mod 1 grip
    • Noveske flip up sights
    • Can is an AAC 7.62 SDN-6
    • PRI 15 round waffle mags
    That is awesome! ! I want!

Comment

I apologize for the giant pictures if you're looking on a computer. Don't know why Tapatalk does that.

Comment

need about another 40 to 50 guns to fill this up.... happily excepting donations

Comment

XDS 9mm until the single stack Glock comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by bjsexpress View Post
            need about another 40 to 50 guns to fill this up.... happily excepting donations
            That thing looks hungry!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              XDS 9mm until the single stack Glock comes out.

I kinda like these new springfields and I'm a Glock freak.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                I kinda like these new springfields and I'm a Glock freak.

Hope you have better luck than I did with them Chad. They are what made me switch to Glock.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Hope you have better luck than I did with them Chad. They are what made me switch to Glock.

What issues did you have or what did you not like?

So far I've had zero issues. I want to buy the Glock 42, but I'd rather have a single stack 9. This XDS feels good... I'll take it up to Shoot Smart in the next few days to get some rounds down range.

Comment

Winchester model 94.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                      Winchester model 94.

Dont leave us hanging. Details!

Comment

Got a A400 in last week.
                        Max 5 camo 12Ga.
                        Replaced my intensity with it and like it alot.

Have a Glock 20 on order and just won a competition at work and put in for my free Ruger SR-556 so hopefully I'm putting pics up of those 2 soon!!!

Comment

Picked up a Uberti Cattleman convertible on here from another TBH'er. The action and trigger are noticeably smoother and lighter than either my Super Blackhawk and Single Six. Being able to shoot both 45 colt and acp are a real bonus. Cant wait to take it to the range soon. Loaded up some period correct 45 colt loads and will take my nominal 1911 45 acp load to the range on Sunday
                          Attached Files

Comment

Ordered this from Buds and picked it up on Wednesday.

Savage mod 10 predator in 22-250, pictures with and without the Sniper Hog Light.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1412431652694.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	24334661Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1412431677184.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	24334662Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1412431697174.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	24334663

Comment

Put my first AR together. Was actually a lot easier then I thought it would be.
                              Spikes lower, AAC 9" 300 blackout upper, CMMG lower parts kit, spikes T2 buffer, vltor stock, magpul ASAP.
                              Going to look for a better grip and trigger later, but these will do for now.
                              Had an eotech 512 in the safe that I threw on for now also.
                              Also need to get a YHM QD mount for my suppressor.

Comment

Nice SBR... how long did your form 1 take?
                                I'm also very interested in the groups that 9" AAC 300 BLK produces. Go shoot it. .. it's a beautiful day!

Comment

Working...
                                X