No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not another gun but a way to carry a recent purchase. White Hat Holster Max Tuck.

Comment

That may be the slickest holster I've ever seen! Very nice!!!

Comment

That is the coolest holster ever! Even if its meant not to be seen, that deserves to be shown off in a photo.

Comment

Traded a lower for this

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
            Traded a lower for this
            I have one of those.....fun shooter

I took of the front post sight
            Last edited by txsteele; 02-10-2014, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Remington 700 Long Range in 25-06. It will be here Wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
                Traded a lower for this
                That some serious defense

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post
                  Remington 700 Long Range in 25-06. It will be here Wednesday
                  Be sure and post a pic when u get it

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
                    That is the coolest holster ever! Even if its meant not to be seen, that deserves to be shown off in a photo.
                    X2

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
                      That some serious defense
                      Ole cheap high point 9mm. I have $100 in it. They run 300 or so. Pretty accurate carbines for the money.

Comment

Comment

Rem 700 VLS .308 Heavy Barrel. This is a tank!! Weighs about 10 pounds but stable as a rock

Click image for larger version

Name:	308.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	24285923

Comment

Picked this up from a fellow tbh'r and can't wait to shoot it.

It's a Sav mod 12 LRP in 260 that shoots lights out.

I feel like Robert Duval on days of thunder where he's talking to the race car all alone in the shop telling her about all the sweet things he's planning for her.

It has a 20 moa rail and factory target trigger. I plan to install a good recoil pad after removing the hard rubber pad. I'll then install a set of 30mm rings and a spare millet scooe that I have, will step up to a mark 4 or night force later. I plan to do some mild reshaping to the grip area of the stock, stipple it and paint it a different color.

Hello, my name is Craig and I have an addiction.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Slick8; 02-12-2014, 11:08 AM.

Comment

dang thats nice!!!!!!!!!! ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                                Picked this up from a fellow tbh'r and can't wait to shoot it.

It's a Sav mod 12 LRP in 260 that shoots lights out.

I feel like Robert Duval on days of thunder where he's talking to the race car all alone in the shop telling her about all the sweet things he's planning for her.

It has a 20 moa rail and factory target trigger. I plan to install a good recoil pad after removing the hard rubber pad. I'll then install a set of 30mm rings and a spare millet scooe that I have, will step up to a mark 4 or night force later. I plan to do some mild reshaping to the grip area of the stock, stipple it and paint it a different color.

Hello, my name is Craig and I have an addiction.

You forgot the pound of mercury in the stock....lol

Hello my name is Larry and I am a reloadaholic.

Comment

Working...
                                X