• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What gun did you buy today?

Desert Eagle 1911
    Mid Size series

Comment

I bought the glock 42 yesterday, its gonna be the wifes new carry gun. Cant wait to shoot it.

Comment

Originally posted by offroadodge View Post
        I bought the glock 42 yesterday, its gonna be the wifes new carry gun. Cant wait to shoot it.
        Shot the glock 42 today, I had to run it wet. The first couple rounds (dry) with my wife shooting it was stove piping... Got some oil on it and ran 100 rounds through it with better results. I will clean it tonight a repeat tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          Desert Eagle 1911
          Mid Size series
          Wife bought me one for a promotion gift.. Smooth shooting guns.

Comment

I traded a fellow TBH'r for the 45-70 on the left.

I call these Big and Little Enos Burdette.
            Attached Files

Comment

Picked up an old 7.62 mauser for a PSA lower, Not bad 80 rounds came with 40 Tracer.

Comment

I traded into a ruger m77 mk2 in 7mm wsm. Not sure if i'm keeping it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                  I traded a fellow TBH'r for the 45-70 on the left.

I call these Big and Little Enos Burdette.
                  Good pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecoboost View Post
                    Shot the glock 42 today, I had to run it wet. The first couple rounds (dry) with my wife shooting it was stove piping... Got some oil on it and ran 100 rounds through it with better results. I will clean it tonight a repeat tomorrow.
                    Thanks, another guy was there to pick his up and he shot it as well and had extraction issues, Glock said to lube...and/or lock the slide back for 24-48 hrs to loosen up the spring. Havent shot mine yet.

Comment

I could have bought a couple new guns for what these two have soaked up the last month. That counts right?

Also traded into a Ruger m77 markII in 7mm wsm with a Nikon Buckmaster. But I think that ones going right back out the door.

Comment

Glock 34.

Comment

Meant to add above, just need to pick up another G19 and I'll have the complete set of Glock 9mm.

Hopefully the G43 next year will be a single stack subcompact 9mm similar to the G42.

Comment

Yeah I have both similar set ups X2. I know what ya mean.

Originally posted by TexMax View Post
                            I could have bought a couple new guns for what these two have soaked up the last month. That counts right?

Also traded into a Ruger m77 markII in 7mm wsm with a Nikon Buckmaster. But I think that ones going right back out the door.

Comment

Remington 700CDL in .300WM topped with a Zeiss. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390840245.000648.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	24282100

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X