Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I have five AR's.

Comment

I picked up a camo savage axis xp in 7mm-08 yesterday. Got home and swapped out the 3x9 it came with for a zeiss conquest 4x14x50. Now just itching to go send some down range.

Comment

Picked up a .25 Benjamin Marauder and topped it with a Simmons scope. Amazing accuracy and deadly on birds and squirrels. Two shot, two kills.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_243 View Post
          Built a new gun for work and yotes. PSA lower with a 16" Midwest Industries upper. Running a Burris 1-4x24 MTAC on it. Sweet shooting gun.

Good lookin rifle... I have one of those Burris scopes, they're nice

Comment

Originally posted by Ecoboost View Post
            Lol! Doesn't everyone???

Heck ya! Lol what can I say, I really like the gun

Comment

Re: What gun did you buy today?

Bought this Bersa BP9CC used a few months back. I was in a gun shop and when I picked it up it just FIT. I was looking for a CCW at the time and got it for $325 but when I shot it there wete a lot of FTEs.....This was a used pistol but Bersa took it back and sent me a brand new in tge box replacement which I was very impressed with....good customer service is hard to find. Apparently the early runs had problems with the chamber being too tight and not letting the casings eject correctly. I've had it for a month or so now and it has fed every round of hp and fmj without a hiccup. The trigger is good.....like wicked good. Its nice and wide which I like and has a scary low trigget poundage and very short reset despite being DAO....has a nice pull with no steep incline before the trigger sears.....honestly it prolly needs to be a little heavier bc it has no external safety. Overall I'm very pleased with it and if any of you get a chance to pick one up please do as it really is a fantastic little gun....here's a review from the web... http://homedefensejournal.com/2013/06/23/bersa-bp9cc/
              Attached Files
              Last edited by JSF; 01-04-2014, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Picked this up today for $380. Marlin 30-30 with Redfield. Gun was 3 months old.. Have 3 30-30s already but couldn't pass it up. Might be the one I engrave for my boys first gun when he is born in a few months. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
                  Picked this up today for $380. Marlin 30-30 with Redfield. Gun was 3 months old.. Have 3 30-30s already but couldn't pass it up. Might be the one I engrave for my boys first gun when he is born in a few months. Who knows.

That one has some pretty wood on it

Comment

Got the 300 blackout bug again.... AAC Handi Rifle with Nikon P300 2-7 scope.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Ecoboost; 01-04-2014, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                        Nice!
                        Thanks! It just gives me another reason to buy a can! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by cpr1979 View Post
                          That one has some pretty wood on it
                          Yeah I like it. I walked the gun show today and people were asking $550 bucks for these ha. Almost as bad as the .22 ammo. I'm a sucker for lever guns though.

Comment

Interesting rig. I like it

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
                              Interesting rig. I like it
                              Thanks! It's a cheap rifle and scope, but should be fun !

Comment

.300 BO - Remington AAC Micro 7 - can't wait to go to the range with the can. Just need to decide what glass to top it with...

Comment

Working...
                                X