Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benelli nova 3 1/2 12 ga.

[ATTACH]584046[/ATTACH]

Comment

Glock 35 here

Comment

Picked up a new Versa Max today...pretty excited to get this dirty!

Comment

Grabbed another PSA complete lower today. Should be here in a couple weeks.

Comment

No picture yet, but I got a Smith and Wesson SD40VE from my girlfriend for Christmas. I always thought of them as cheap junk, but after doing some online research, reading reviews, and going to the range this morning my mind is changing quickly!

Comment

Got a home defense stage coach double barrel yesterday. Will get pics up. Going to get a R700 5R. 308 here soon.

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
                Got a home defense stage coach double barrel yesterday. Will get pics up. Going to get a R700 5R. 308 here soon.
                I really wish I had your collection

Comment

Originally posted by cpr1979 View Post
                  I really wish I had your collection
                  I've been blessed over the last 8 years since I've joined the military. Blessed as my wife is amazing with managing money and has always had a good paying job. If it was just me I would be broke lol. Got kid #2 on the way and moving soon so I have to slow down. That and I have most guns I need now. Would like to start collecting lever guns one day.

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
                    I've been blessed over the last 8 years since I've joined the military. Blessed as my wife is amazing with managing money and has always had a good paying job. If it was just me I would be broke lol. Got kid #2 on the way and moving soon so I have to slow down. That and I have most guns I need now. Would like to start collecting lever guns one day.
                    I did add an XDS 9 to the gang. I'm trying to decide now on 1911's. I seem to have an infatuation with them. I want to build a couple long range guns but want to become a better shot first. For now 1911's and AR's will have to do

Comment

Man I love my XDS 9. I have been on vaca in NC for the last two weeks and I bet I have put 500+ rounds through it at random stuff. Fire extinguisher, muskrats, shot a bird, trees, steel targets, you name it, Shooting it at 100 yard targets all types of crap lol. I have also shot all my guns that I have been hoarding for some time. The nagant pistol is one interesting little gun. 7.62x38 look it up sometime and buy one if you can. They are normally $200 and less.

Comment

Bought a custom .375 H&H on a Remington 700 action today from my dad. It was built by a guy named Frank Wells out of AZ who specialized in custom big caliber african guns. It has a Douglas sporter barrel, blue printed and trued action, McMillan Mtn. Rifle stock, Leupold VX III 1.5-5x20mm scope, and Wells custom brake. Couldn't pass it up for $600.

Comment

Picked up a rem 700 AAC 308
                          Saving some coin for a new stock

Comment

Originally posted by BamaPSE View Post
                            Bought a custom .375 H&H on a Remington 700 action today from my dad. It was built by a guy named Frank Wells out of AZ who specialized in custom big caliber african guns. It has a Douglas sporter barrel, blue printed and trued action, McMillan Mtn. Rifle stock, Leupold VX III 1.5-5x20mm scope, and Wells custom brake. Couldn't pass it up for $600.

Sick gun, good job...

Comment

Gen 1 g17

Comment

Bama, that is one heck of a rifle! S t G, nice classic Glock. I bet that one came cheap!

Comment

Working...
                                X