• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benelli nova 3 1/2 12 ga.

[ATTACH]584046[/ATTACH]

Comment

Glock 35 here

Comment

Picked up a new Versa Max today...pretty excited to get this dirty!

Comment

Grabbed another PSA complete lower today. Should be here in a couple weeks.

Comment

No picture yet, but I got a Smith and Wesson SD40VE from my girlfriend for Christmas. I always thought of them as cheap junk, but after doing some online research, reading reviews, and going to the range this morning my mind is changing quickly!

Comment

Got a home defense stage coach double barrel yesterday. Will get pics up. Going to get a R700 5R. 308 here soon.

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
                Got a home defense stage coach double barrel yesterday. Will get pics up. Going to get a R700 5R. 308 here soon.
                I really wish I had your collection

Comment

Originally posted by cpr1979 View Post
                  I really wish I had your collection
                  I've been blessed over the last 8 years since I've joined the military. Blessed as my wife is amazing with managing money and has always had a good paying job. If it was just me I would be broke lol. Got kid #2 on the way and moving soon so I have to slow down. That and I have most guns I need now. Would like to start collecting lever guns one day.

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
                    I've been blessed over the last 8 years since I've joined the military. Blessed as my wife is amazing with managing money and has always had a good paying job. If it was just me I would be broke lol. Got kid #2 on the way and moving soon so I have to slow down. That and I have most guns I need now. Would like to start collecting lever guns one day.
                    I did add an XDS 9 to the gang. I'm trying to decide now on 1911's. I seem to have an infatuation with them. I want to build a couple long range guns but want to become a better shot first. For now 1911's and AR's will have to do

Comment

Man I love my XDS 9. I have been on vaca in NC for the last two weeks and I bet I have put 500+ rounds through it at random stuff. Fire extinguisher, muskrats, shot a bird, trees, steel targets, you name it, Shooting it at 100 yard targets all types of crap lol. I have also shot all my guns that I have been hoarding for some time. The nagant pistol is one interesting little gun. 7.62x38 look it up sometime and buy one if you can. They are normally $200 and less.

Comment

Bought a custom .375 H&H on a Remington 700 action today from my dad. It was built by a guy named Frank Wells out of AZ who specialized in custom big caliber african guns. It has a Douglas sporter barrel, blue printed and trued action, McMillan Mtn. Rifle stock, Leupold VX III 1.5-5x20mm scope, and Wells custom brake. Couldn't pass it up for $600.

Comment

Picked up a rem 700 AAC 308
                          Saving some coin for a new stock

Comment

Originally posted by BamaPSE View Post
                            Bought a custom .375 H&H on a Remington 700 action today from my dad. It was built by a guy named Frank Wells out of AZ who specialized in custom big caliber african guns. It has a Douglas sporter barrel, blue printed and trued action, McMillan Mtn. Rifle stock, Leupold VX III 1.5-5x20mm scope, and Wells custom brake. Couldn't pass it up for $600.

Sick gun, good job...

Comment

Gen 1 g17

Comment

Bama, that is one heck of a rifle! S t G, nice classic Glock. I bet that one came cheap!

Comment

Working...
                                X