• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange addiction.

Comment

i bought a stock for my 260 build

Comment

I just purchased an FN SCAR-H. My gun buying is over and done with for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by txdirtfisher View Post
          Worth it.

Comment

XDS 9 is a shooter for a 3.3 barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
              XDS 9 is a shooter for a 3.3 barrel.
              I was going to buy the wife one as I have the .45, but I may need 2

Comment

Originally posted by cpr1979 View Post
                I was going to buy the wife one as I have the .45, but I may need 2
                I am going to buy the .45 after Xmas. I shot a friend's and they are pretty close in most aspects. I carry a lot more with this gun than I did before.

Comment

Got a new Noveske lower (to go with my Noveske 14.5" VTAC upper) that I'll be picking up when I get back to the good old USA next week.

'Merica!!

Comment

Meh $80.00 each, grabbed a few

Comment

Originally posted by txdirtfisher View Post

I REALLY want a SCAR-17...not mine & got this obr in for a customer. Have to admit it's pretty dang skippy right here!!

I would still pick the scar over the obr for a 7.62 battle gun, but would get both & use this for hunting if $$$$ was flowing out my ears...test target was under 1/2".
                      Attached Files

Comment

Co-worker sold me 2 High Point 9 mm pistols. Like new one with extended barrel and laser. Felt sorry for him buying 2 crappy shooting guns ...his words. Ok give you $20 for them both and he threw in the box of Federal HP ammo. Figure the laser is worth at least $10. Good guns for stashing in the barn or property and not worried if they get trashed.

Comment

Got me a ruger mkIII hunter today. I have wanted this pistol for awhile. They are a little hard to find.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
                            Meh $80.00 each, grabbed a few
                            Would you mind sharing where you got the lowers from please.

Comment

Originally posted by Yelladog View Post
                              Belgium browning lightning 12ga OU. From the serial number looks to be 1960 per-salt, long tang gun.
                              She's beautiful!

Comment

Bought a Tikka T3 light in 7mm mag. so far best group has been .8. plan on making it better

Comment

Working...
                                X