No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Walther! I almost put one on layaway today. I'm fixing to price shop those before I do

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

Cowboy Action Gun collection complete! 1878 hammered coach gun
      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379945780.846089.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	24247891
      Last edited by Russ81; 09-23-2013, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Let me know if you need any transfers done in the North Fort Worth area! Normal fee is 30.00 for a transfer. Can do 20.00 bucks for TBH Members.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          [ATTACH]549744[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]549745[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]549746[/ATTACH]

Sig Scorpion 1911 w/threaded barrel.

Now if my dang Osprey 45 can would come in.
          Mike was that a factory color or did you have someone that did it?
          And who if you had it done. It looks really good.

Comment

Browning A bolt .300wsm with dies and ammo. Also got the factory stock and it came with a B&C stock.

Also got a 20x40 SWFA SS, and a Buckmaster 3x9x40 BDC, and some rings in the mail today form some fellow TBHers.

Comment

I get to contribute!
              Picked this up locally. S&W 28-2 made in '79...it's a whole year younger than I am!

Last edited by Brazman; 09-25-2013, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jp. View Post
                Mike was that a factory color or did you have someone that did it?
                And who if you had it done. It looks really good.
                Factory color from Sig. All of their Scorpion pistols have this color scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by ZackM View Post
                  You're killing me man!!! I am wanting a Scorpion so bad!!! Love the look of that little guy. How does it shoot compared to some of the other 1911 models?
                  Zack I haven't shot this one but I also have a Sig TacOps and it shoots very well.

Comment

Glock 30S fits my hand great. I have a large hand and long digits fits great. Nice comfortable fit inside the waist band. A lot slimmer than I thought it would be for a .45 glock
                    Attached Files

Comment

M&P "C" - bought for a backup till my XDS comes back home
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post
                        M&P "C" - bought for a backup till my XDS comes back home
                        Good buy!.I have a full size 9mm and 2 Shields,9mm and 40.Really like the M&P line of weapons.

Comment

Did not need another 7mag or Sendero but price was too good to pass up. C'mon.... $500. I figured I blow that in AR parts so why not add another Sendero to the collection. Yes it's stamped Sendero and I own a few so know them well.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Blasphemy!!!!

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
                            Did not need another 7mag or Sendero but price was too good to pass up. C'mon.... $500. I figured I blow that in AR parts so why not add another Sendero to the collection. Yes it's stamped Sendero and I own a few so know them well.
                            "Did not need another 7mag or Sendero"? Tell me it ain't so!!!!

Seriously, $500 for the Sendero AND the bipod? Dang good deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                              "Did not need another 7mag or Sendero"? Tell me it ain't so!!!!

Seriously, $500 for the Sendero AND the bipod? Dang good deal!
                              Ha ha. I have a few of each but too good of a deal. Bipods did not come with but still a great price. Went ahead and ordered a 15moa rail and might put a Nikon BDC on it for now.

Comment

Heading to the gun show. Plan on coming home with a Rem 700 .308 or some AR crap. Who knows. Always someone looking to get rid of a good gun at a deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X