No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought a HRA service grade special M1 Garand from the CMP. I cant show a pic. because we are going to be a couple of months out on delivery
    I will post up pics when I get it in.

Comment

Originally posted by aac_shooter View Post
      Thanks JP8. I have about an hour before it is daylight again for me. Piggies beware.........
      If you ever need help let me know ha ha.

Comment

Step 2: PSA Stripped Blemish, $59.99

$164.99 so far.
        Attached Files

Comment

I am about to finish a $400 AR build. Polymer lower with PSA internals.

Comment

I call this the TBH family rifle. I bought it yesterday from a tbh'r who had bought it from the original owner, another tbh'r.

It's a savage mod 10 predator in 260 rem. Here's the best part, we met at a local shooting range and he let me shoot some 123 gr lapua hand loads before removing the scope.

Four shot group was .647, the first shot was a fouler.

I've ordered a set of 30mm talley one piece rings and am thinking about another vortex pst.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
              I call this the TBH family rifle. I bought it yesterday from a tbh'r who had bought it from the original owner, another tbh'r.

It's a savage mod 10 predator in 260 rem. Here's the best part, we met at a local shooting range and he let me shoot some 123 gr lapua hand loads before removing the scope.

Four shot group was .647, the first shot was a fouler.

I've ordered a set of 30mm talley one piece rings and am thinking about another vortex pst.
              I had a Savage 10PC in .308 and it was a shooter. When you get bored with it let me know. I got room for it.

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
                I had a Savage 10PC in .308 and it was a shooter. When you get bored with it let me know. I got room for it.
                I think this is a keeper. I've been wanting one of these rifles and a 260 for some time. I got lucky and wrapped it up in one package. I was very close to buying this one when jettech did several months ago.

It's a chooter, I think it will have a permanent parking spot in the safe right next to my 280 Cooper.

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
                  My 5 year old wants it. Got to get some pink camo done.
                  You need to turn that bomb patch the right way. Fins towards the sky. 52d EOD Group is where it's at. C'mon buddy, you said you work with some EOD guys.. Why disrespect us like that. Hahahaha.
                  Last edited by AndyRealtree; 09-08-2013, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyRealtree View Post
                    You need to turn that bomb patch the right way. Fins towards the sky. 52d EOD Group is where it's at. C'mon buddy, you said you work with some EOD guys.. Why disrespect us like that. Hahahaha.
                    Ha ha, didn't even notice. My brother was with an EOD unit before he went to flight school and gave me the patch. I have 3 Army brothers so I try to get some patches from there. We in the Air Force don't have any real cool patches unless you are a flyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                      I think this is a keeper. I've been wanting one of these rifles and a 260 for some time. I got lucky and wrapped it up in one package. I was very close to buying this one when jettech did several months ago.

It's a chooter, I think it will have a permanent parking spot in the safe right next to my 280 Cooper.
                      280... Well you have some taste. I think after I do this 6.5 AR build I am going to get back into getting some custom bolt guns.

Comment

Picked up a Shield in .40 this morning, ready to get familiar with her.

Comment

Bersa BPCC 9mm.......happy birthday to me.....extremely accurate
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Murph View Post
                            Picked up a Shield in .40 this morning, ready to get familiar with her.
                            Awesome! I just picked up a shield in 9mm this morning also

Comment

Well it was a Blaser Tac 2 in 300 WM. topped with a S&B Police Marksman 5.5-25 x 50. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378755074.284138.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	24241794Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378755097.582928.jpg
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	24241795Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378755174.350180.jpg
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	24243002Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378755188.349692.jpg
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	24243003

Comment

Originally posted by Tilladaddy View Post
                                Well it was a Blaser Tac 2 in 300 WM. topped with a S&B Police Marksman 5.5-25 x 50. [ATTACH]544889[/ATTACH][ATTACH]544890[/ATTACH][ATTACH]544894[/ATTACH][ATTACH]544895[/ATTACH]
                                Wow, the whole setup is sweet, but the glass is superb

Comment

Working...
                                X