X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of nice guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      Anybody care to total up the amount of money that has been spent in this thread

Comment

+/- $20

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
          Anybody care to total up the amount of money that has been spent in this thread
          My wife did once after looking in my gun safes.

Comment

whats that saying...

when I die, please dont let my wife sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

Comment

Originally posted by Bily Lovec View Post
              whats that saying...

when I die, please dont let my wife sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them
              Good Lord ain't that the truth!

Comment

Purchased a Remington 700 BDL chambered in 257 Weatherby Mag. Stainless with a Shilin barrel.Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1373822576810.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	24219626Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1373822576810.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	24219626

Comment

Originally posted by Bily Lovec View Post
                  whats that saying...

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Good Lord ain't that the truth!
                  Yup... I have a list... With prices and sn... And replacement/current market price... In case anything ever bad happens...death...theft... Fire...

I try to keep it up to date.. its an excel file on my computer.. If i ever pass yall let my wife know... But not until i die... Or she may kill me... There's a running total at the bottom that's almost 6 figures.. Shed kill me for sure!

Comment

Picked up a brand new XDS 45 from a TBH brother a few days ago. Great little shooter!!!

Comment

Didn't buy today but did get it finished up today.

Remington 700 ADL that I picked up from a TBH'er a while back that was a .223 with a 24" barrel.

Saw Tommy H's post on his AAC rebarrel project and located one in 300 BLK. Used a buddy's barrel vise and swapped out the barrel, headspaced right up.

Finally finished up mounting the AAC blackout flash hider and scope and here she sits. Barrel length is 16-1/2".

Comment

I put in a order for a new scatter gun, gonna give Weatherby's new SA-08 in 28ga a run and see if them Turks have figured out how to put together a shotgun that'll hold up to the abuse one Texas bird hunting fanatic can put it thru.

Jrg

Comment

I also got a new 6920 last Saturday. It's still plain Jane right now but I'll get up some pics when I get it done customizing!

Comment

I just added another HK to the stable....a USP Compact 9mm Stainless.

Comment

Originally posted by Physhstyx View Post
                              Purchased a Remington 700 BDL chambered in 257 Weatherby Mag. Stainless with a Shilin barrel
                              **** that's sexy... If you don't mind what did that run you?

Comment

Just got back from picking up a Black Rain Ordinance stripped billet lower.
                                Already filled out the proper ATF forms and dropped off at post office to make this a SBR lower.

Comment

Working...
                                X