What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
    Got my hands on the Sig today. Every bit as nice as the pictures.
    That's sharp!

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
      Picked up a Beck Defense AR pistol today at Gibsons in Weatherford. I actually almost bought this back in July. Went home thought about it went back the next day and was gone. Fast forward to today, stopped by today to pick up some Magpul mags and went to the gun bar and the guy in front of me was looking at it. I was dang looks like the one I saw back in the summer. The guy passed and when I inquired they said it had been on layaway since July and the had just put it back on the shelf like 30 mins before I got there due to lack of payment. Well I got my second chance and bought it. Beck Defense weapons and ammo are made in Springtown, Tx so to me that’s even better. Also if you buy a gun you can get a 100rds of XTac 62 Gn for $10.00 a box. Also put a Sig Romeo on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Made in USA is good but made in Texas is even better!

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
        Got my hands on the Sig today. Every bit as nice as the pictures.

Man I really like that. [emoji122] I assume that is Cerakote? Never seen that finish before.
        Btw, I love my P365!

Comment

Nothing yet today but the day ain't over

Comment

Is that Ceracoat on the slide?

Comment

Got a new Glock 42 yesterday. Can’t wait to go shoot.

Comment

My retirement gift to myself finally arrived on Dec 23rd. I’ve already put 150 flawless rounds through it, and going to do another 100 tomorrow. Les Baer Stinger in 45acp. If there ever was a gun that just fit my hand, this is it. Once the 500rd break in is complete, I’ll check it with different JHP to see if it’ll become my primary carry gun. Merry Christmas GS!
                Attached Files

Comment

Ruger 10/22 in back synthetic. Been wanting a 10/22 since I was 17-18 years old and guy came into our deer camp and put our Marlin Model 60s to shame accuracy wise with one. Fast forward 32 years later after never making it a priority and always buying something else and I now have my first. Glad it took so long because I really dig the black synthetic stock on them. Looking forward to burning some of this 22 ammo and whacking some turkey eggs eaters. Looks like my 17 and 22 mags will get a break![emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Ruger 10/22 in back synthetic. Been wanting a 10/22 since I was 17-18 years old and guy came into our deer camp and put our Marlin Model 60s to shame accuracy wise with one. Fast forward 32 years later after never making it a priority and always buying something else and I now have my first. Glad it took so long because I really dig the black synthetic stock on them. Looking forward to burning some of this 22 ammo and whacking some turkey eggs eaters. Looks like my 17 and 22 mags will get a break![emoji23]
                    Heck yeah! Grew up shootin a 10/22. Killed more critters with one than probably any other gun I have ever shot. You're gonna bust a lot of 'em with that sucker. I'd like to have me a 10/22 Magnum one of these days.

Comment

Wife got me a Mossberg 590 Retrograde for Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltyMutt View Post
                        Wife got me a Mossberg 590 Retrograde for Christmas!

Nice! I turned mine into the retro before the retro was cool. Looked for almost a year and found a 1970’s new vintage matching fore end and stock. Then, I had the barrel threaded for chokes. Turned out great.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                          I bought a new AR chambered in 9mm. Went with a PSA PX9.

I really like the fact it runs off Glock magazines and I can double dip with this and my Glock carry pistol.

For now, I’ve got a Vortex Strikefire II on it. I’ll add some Magpul flip up sights soon.
                          I finally, got her rigged up like I wanted.

Updated pics....
                          Attached Files

Comment

Colt Python. Unfired, in box. Made in 1979, my birth year. Will be a very cool thing to pass off to my son one day. His name is Colt.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LHPanther View Post
                              Colt Python. Unfired, in box. Made in 1979, my birth year. Will be a very cool thing to pass off to my son one day. His name is Colt.

Droool. Very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

No. 1V in .243
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X