Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kae006 View Post

24k gold S&W Model 40 Centennial engraved by John Flannery

This is pretty fancy!! Do you plan to actually shoot it?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
      This is pretty fancy!! Do you plan to actually shoot it?

Nah

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

Brand new FN Scar 17S.[emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Last edited by Texas Stalker; 07-21-2020, 12:12 PM.

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

And a Kahr 9mm

Last edited by Texas Stalker; 07-21-2020, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
            Brand new FN Scar 17S.[emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Nice! I have been buying HK rifles since I was 16 (now 48) but think it is time for one of these!

Comment

Swiss Schindt Rubin 1911 carbine.
              94 years old.
              Bore is in perfect shape.
              There's just some mysterious attraction to those old wooden rifles.
              Attached Files

Comment

Ok. The whole rifle.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by no1hogkiller View Post
                  Ok. The whole rifle.
                  I have wanted to shoot one of those some day, just to see what they are like and how accurate the are. Never seen one in person.

Comment

Yes they are accurate. Have another one, K31 and it does 2" groups. I've seen them in High Power Classic Rifle competitions and shooters would bang 8 out 10 in the 10 ring @ 200 yards. Open sights.
                    Last edited by no1hogkiller; 07-22-2020, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by no1hogkiller View Post
                      Yes they are accurate. Have another one, K31 and it does 2" groups. I've seen them in High Power Classic Rifle competitions and shooters would bang 8 out 10 in the 10 ring @ 200 yards. Open sights.
                      Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by TXDraht View Post
                        Smith & Wesson Model 53 Jet
                        Wow, that Smith is rare. I have wanted to have one, think they would be neat. I hear they have problems with the cases expanding and hanging up the cylinder. But I would still like to have one.

Comment

I have never been very big into shotguns. But liking them a bit more, in recent times. I have wanted a two shotguns for years, one is a Winchester 1897, the a older side by side, double barrel shotgun. In recent times, I have been reading up on older side by sides. Years ago, we had a very nice old Stevens double barrel, that I loved. In recent times, I have found I really like the Stevens 325 and 335 shotguns. Not crazy about the 311s. I really like the L. C. Smith double barrel guns, but after seeing the prices. I started looking at other guns, that's how I found the 325 and 335 Stevens shotguns. I suspect one or the other, is what we used to have years ago.

Well I found a old L. C. Smith recently, bought it. Then picked it up yesterday and found, it needs some work, but not bad. I took it apart, last night, when I got home. I really like the way those guns are designed and made. I have a Savage Fox Model B, I bought a while back, I took it apart, found that gun is a lot more challenging to get apart. Hopefully Numrich's will get parts shipped out soon and I will have both shotguns working, soon.

The L. C. Smith I got is a Field Grade in 12 ga., still trying to figure out when it was made. I have not found anything on how to identify the year of production for a give gun. I would not mind collecting L. C. Smiths, some very well made guns, would be nice , if I could afford one of the higher grade guns, preferable in 16 ga. But I am happy finally getting a L.C. Smith.

Comment

Ruger 10/22
                            Attached Files

Comment

Finally snagged the “Snake Gitter” I’ve been looking for. I love TBH.[emoji1377]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X