Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey!

Originally posted by sendit View Post
    i have finally decided to get a ltc and bought these the other day. Two 9's and .380

where can i find a fingergroove grip like the kimber micro on the right? Thanks!!

I normally carry one of these full size 1911's at the rancho so hoping they will just be like a mini version.

. .

Comment

Scored at the local pawn shop.. picked up a BRAND NEW Savage Mark II 22LR for 100 bucks..

Oh and a skilsaw

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
      Last edited by hully1029; 12-19-2018, 11:26 AM.

Comment

.22 heritage for $100 at Academy
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 03GruntUSMC View Post
          .22 heritage for $100 at Academy
          Yessir....there’s a whole bunch of TBHers that have partook of the deal at Academy the last few days. Those American Flag grips are the bomb!! I bought 3 myself.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            Yessir....there’s a whole bunch of TBHers that have partook of the deal at Academy the last few days. Those American Flag grips are the bomb!! I bought 3 myself.
            I know what I'm doing for lunch tomorrow

Comment

Picked up a couple myself.

Comment

Picked up a used Kimber ultra carry .45 and just bought a HK VP9 this week. Can't wait to try this HK out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo Sabe View Post
                  Picked up a used Kimber ultra carry .45 and just bought a HK VP9 this week. Can't wait to try this HK out.
                  You're gonna love that HK.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Rem 700. 300 wthby
                    Attached Files

Comment

Bought last week but just mounted scope last night
                      Browning Xbolt Hells Canyon .308

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Seay View Post
                        Bought last week but just mounted scope last night
                        Browning Xbolt Hells Canyon .308

Sweet rifle man!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

CMP Bushmaster XM15-E2S with 3-9-42 scope. It is a heavy SOB at 13.5 lbs.

A2 rear sight modified to accept interchangeable "micro-aperture" peeps. Windage and elevation mechanisms feature either 1/4 or 1/2 Minute Adjustments per click.
                          Competition front sight post specially ground on three sides for optimum visual clarity, available in .052" or 0.62" width.
                          A 20" Bushmaster Extra Heavy Competition barrel- a full 1" diameter under the handguard, with an 11 degree crowned competition muzzle. Precision button-rifled in a 1X8" right hand twist, machined from Chrome Moly Vanadium barrel steel, lapped and hardened to Rockwell C26 to 32- superior to stainless barrels! Hybrid custom match chambering that uses a tighter SAAMI spec. headspace from the chamber shoulder to the bolt face, it has longer throat depth, or "leade" that will accommodate the higher pressure 5.56 ammo, but .223 can be used as well. Barrels are shipped well oiled.
                          In the upper receiver, the bolt is matched to the Barrel Extension for positive lockup and optimum accuracy.
                          Lower receiver has a finely honed Competition Trigger factory set at the DCM legal 4.5 lbs. pull. First stage is 3.5 lbs., second stage is 1 lb.
                          Forearm uses stock-style handguards over a "free-floater" tube that doesn't contact the barrel. Sling swivel is attached to the leading edge of the tube so as to avoid any possible barrel deflection when using a sling.
                          Improved competition buttstock has a 3.62 lb. lead counterbalance weight that can be trimmed by user. Rifle weight is 13.5 lbs.
                          Ejection has been engineered to drop in the same place.

Pics are from seller. I will post my own pics tonight.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                            Sweet rifle man!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                            Thanks man! I am ashamed to say I still haven't got the chance to shoot it yet.

Comment

Pair of Auto 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally got my stamp. Now to play

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X