What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post

Just found an old 870 Police at a local pawn shop. Not a steal, but seemed reasonable $260+tax. Filed a form 1 to turn it into an SBS. In 8mos or so it should look like this
    Nice. Been thinking about doing this. Are you cutting down to 14"?

Comment

Taurus Tracker .44 magnum. This will join my .22 mag and my Titanium Tracker in .41.
      Attached Files

Comment

And last week, I traded for this M&P .45 ACP
        Attached Files

Comment

Henry Golden Boy 22 short, long & LR with octagon barrel.
          Been wanting one for years.
          On certain guns Academy prices + tax can't be beat. No I do not work there.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            Nice. Been thinking about doing this. Are you cutting down to 14"?
            Yep. I struggled with the 12.5” or 14”. I settled on 14” because the +1 extension will be perfect to hold a flashlight. Haven’t decided whether I want to get the stock cut to a shorter LOP for clearing the house.

Comment

Iver Johnson carbine in 22lr. Very clean. Going to Reds later this week. Rear sight has adjustments for elevation and windage. Paid $150. Looking forward to shooting it.
              Attached Files

Comment

More pics

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                  Picked this up Saturday night. Took awhile communicating with seller as he was not very responsive (over 10 days of calls/texts/emails).

Very happy with it but it appears it has never been cleaned in forever. Took me 1 hour to clean it up. Born date from 1986. Came with 6 original mags. No box or paperwork.

Will head to gun range this week and give an update.
                  Wow! Nice find. Never ever seen one with a bbl that long and one with a action THAT dirty. My experience with them MK2's are they are quite finicky with ammo. The slightest bit of rimfire crud in that action and it becomes a jam o matic. That cannot be the case with yours. He apparantly was able to shoot that thing to crud to the 10th power Really neat find Congrats.

Comment

pics of Iver
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                      Wow! Nice find. Never ever seen one with a bbl that long and one with a action THAT dirty. My experience with them MK2's are they are quite finicky with ammo. The slightest bit of rimfire crud in that action and it becomes a jam o matic. That cannot be the case with yours. He apparantly was able to shoot that thing to crud to the 10th power Really neat find Congrats.
                      thanks!

Comment

Picked me up a Sig 226 tacops
                        Attached Files

Comment

Range report. Just got back from Reds and this Ruger 10" is dead on accurate.

Shot 30 rounds at 7 yards and 30 more at 15 yards. Had to make a little adjustment going from 7 to 15 yards but after adjustment it was dead on.

Most accurate 22lr rimfire I have even owned. Fun gun.

Comment

Thompson Center Encore pistol frame from new gun shop in Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
                              Picked me up a Sig 226 tacops
                              Nice!

Comment

Changed my mind
                                Last edited by texaspacker; 03-03-2018, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X