Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gunnut 99 View Post
    Traded for this.
    NEMO Arms .300 Win Mag Omen with custom cerakote Kryptek Nomad and I added the Nightforce NSX. Time to go try it out.
    That looks cool.. some serious fire power there!

Comment

Made a smoking deal on this 45 & now got something to go with the pending can...
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut 99 View Post
        Traded for this.

NEMO Arms .300 Win Mag Omen with custom cerakote Kryptek Nomad and I added the Nightforce NSX. Time to go try it out.

Awesome! I want a Falkor in .300 win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Picked up a mint Marlin 25n in 22lr from 1989 yesterday at the Taylor Gun Show
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            Made a smoking deal on this 45 & now got something to go with the pending can...
            Man, that's good lookin there!

Comment

Picked up a Glock 43 the other day, looking forward to taking my CHL class this saturday

Comment

Built this one...

Comment

Just got home with a g19 gen 4. Couldn't pass up the deal at $503.46 plus tax.

Comment

Ruger African 275 Rigby super sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by spliffnwesson View Post
                      Just got home with a g19 gen 4. Couldn't pass up the deal at $503.46 plus tax.
                      You'll love that little pistol.. heck of an easy gun to shoot

Comment

just got my RIA CS 45. Compact 45 1911.
                        so far about 80 rounds down range. Few glitches with my reloads, factory has been good.

Have to tune my reloads; worked fine in my full size.

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                          You'll love that little pistol.. heck of an easy gun to shoot
                          Good deal. I will find out in the morning.

Comment

New Rifle

New rifle I had built. It has a .54 cal. barrel and I can switch it out with a .62 cal. Taking it elk hunting, I drew a muzzleloader cow tag in Colorado. The barrel is tapered 1 1/8" at the breech to 1" at the muzzle. It came shooting
                            4" low so I have to file down the front sight. It weighs about 10 1/2 pounds just like the originals.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Picked this Marlin 1894 357 Mag for cheap today. It's got some dings, scratches and pits on the barrel but operates and shoots like a champ. Will make a dandy carry gun for the ranger or pickup.

Comment

What do you figure your max shot distance will be with the muzzleloader? If you drew near Crested Butte pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X