No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. I'll be it's illegal in CA to even have a picture of that in my possession. Details?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post

Nice. I'll be it's illegal in CA to even have a picture of that in my possession. Details?

Zastava PAP M92 7.62x39 with a Sig brace that I'm taking off. Got a folding stock coming. Also have some hand guards coming from Midwest industries.

Comment

This found its way home today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4828.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	24505143

Comment

Not today, but fairly recent. HK VP9, with HK factory threaded barrel and original non - threaded barrel, extra recoil spring assembly, 5 mags, and Tactical Taylor made pistol bag.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Won this on a benefit raffle. No idea what all it is, but my nephew said it was an almost $2000 rifle. Guess I'll find out when I pick it up on my days off next week

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
              Won this on a benefit raffle. No idea what all it is, but my nephew said it was an almost $2000 rifle. Guess I'll find out when I pick it up on my days off next week[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170729/d89b96cb21898fbc8536aec5cd476bba.[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170729/4b46675526c437166f4b093f458b131c.j

Congrats! I was trying to figure it out but can't tell from the pictures either. Looks like a nice rifle!

Comment

Snagged this past Monday. New Haven, CT manufactured Win 70 Featherweight .308 CRF. It's had 22 rnds shot through it.

Comment

Won this on a benefit raffle. No idea what all it is, but my nephew said it was an almost $2000 rifle. Guess I'll find out when I pick it up on my days off next week

Who is the manufacturer on it? There ain't a whole lot of $2k ARs out there these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

says lwrc on the stock mikey??

Comment

Bought a few months ago, but finally came in from Finland last week, picked up today.

Tikka T3x stainless in 22-250 with a 1-8 twist. Came with an extra magazine and a nice soft case which I wasn't expecting.

Now, to decide on a nice scope for her. Thinking along the lines of a Zeiss Terra, Meopta Meopro, etc. I want quality glass and reliable tracking in a lighter weight package than my big tactical scopes. Any other suggestions? I love Vortex stuff, but their line has grown so much lately I don't know what ranks where anymore.

Not sure I like the stock, but I'll keep it for now because it's light weight, we will see if it's stiff enough for my tastes. If not ill upgrade to a McMillan or similar.

She'll be my lightweight doe patrol rifle, with hogs, coyotes etc on the side. Still can't decide if I want to thread the muzzle for my can or not, but chances are, I will, just because I like my hearing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                        Congrats! I was trying to figure it out but can't tell from the pictures either. Looks like a nice rifle!
                        Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                        Who is the manufacturer on it? There ain't a whole lot of $2k ARs out there these days.

Lwrc m6ic
                        With a Sig red dot (solar) and Silencer Co quick mount flash hider. Which is cool cause I'm waiting on the stamp for a Silencer Co Hybrid that will mount on here

Comment

Lwrc m6ic
                          With a Sig red dot (solar) and Silencer Co quick mount flash hider. Which is cool cause I'm waiting on the stamp for a Silencer Co Hybrid that will mount on here

Yep that would scare the heck out of $2k. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                            Yep that would scare the heck out of $2k. Congrats.

Not bad for 3 $11 tickets. Win with only a 3% chance. All it takes is one lol

Comment

Not bad for 3 $11 tickets. Win with only a 3% chance. All it takes is one lol

Nice work gatorgar!

Comment

Traded for this.
                                NEMO Arms .300 Win Mag Omen with custom cerakote Kryptek Nomad and I added the Nightforce NSX. Time to go try it out.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X