Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    120g Nosler BT is poison out of the 7-08!
    Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
      Bought another carry piece. I prefer to carry full size, but have been doing more active stuff lately and needed something smaller.
      Glock 43 with a DeSantis IWB at the 4 o'clock position is pretty comfortable.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
      Nice! I bought the same one yesterday, but with night sights. I've got a Khar CW 9 and a 938...but I just like Glocks. I trust them. Never had an issue with a Glock. Yes, I'm a fan boi...cuz they're beautifully ugly and simple. Congrats sir

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
        Nice! I bought the same one yesterday, but with night sights. I've got a Khar CW 9 and a 938...but I just like Glocks. I trust them. Never had an issue with a Glock. Yes, I'm a fan boi...cuz they're beautifully ugly and simple. Congrats sir
        You'll enjoy it. I've got a few to choose from, but this one is invisible no matter what I wear. I'll upgrade sights next time I'm in town and truly put it through its paces at the range

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a gun but found a brand new VX6 at a pawn shop.
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not today but I picked up this Savage Hog Hunter in 308 at 15% off from Gander Mountain which was $5 less then Buds and in my hand that day...

Installed the mount for my Thunderbeast, Talley rings and a 5-20 huskemaw that needed a home. A boyds Prarie hunter is on the way.

It shot 168 and 178 Hornady ELD-s extremely well. Ordered a set of redding premium dies, lapua brass and a box eld's. Plan to start stuffing boolets this week.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170516_174140.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	24497928

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170518_175846.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	24497929

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Slick8; 06-04-2017, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Colwell View Post
                I can play.. It maybe nothing fancy but I picked up this Kimber Ultra Carry II with 200 rounds last night.

[ATTACH]464327[/ATTACH]
                Kimber is a fine weapon. Like how you set that up for the camera too.

Comment

Picked up 2 M&P shield 9mm today. Ordered from PSA, couldn't resist the low price.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ruger American 22 Mag
                    My SWR Spectre ii is gonna live on this rig.
                    Ergonomics are sweet!

Comment

New Contender barrel / dies on the way - New cartridge for me - 7-30 Waters. Best part... I found factory Federal ammo for it on sale at Gander Mountain going-out-of-business sale last week! So I won't have to form .30-30 brass to make 7-30, as I already have factory headstamped 7-30 brass! I've been wanting one of these for a while. Can't wait to scope it and shoot it.

All the best,
                      Glenn

Comment

My nephew was getting rid of his self built AR-9. Don't know the components but it's gonna be a sweet javi gun

Comment

Rem 700 30-06 from Gander Mntn for $650ish...20% off. Just need a recoil pad...then I can shoot more than 5 shots...Im hoping. Checkering is superb but very functional. If I put a scope on it...I will need to pad the comb. Hooded front sight makes target acquisition very natural. Windage and and elevation adjustments for rear sight. My first 30-06....many years of being told other calibers were far better because of blah blah blah(...IMHO...none as versatile)
                          Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Bought a Sig Sauer P226 Legion today.

Comment

Browning X Bolt in 300wsm. Gander mountain 25% off sale. Couldn't pass it up for the price.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Was able to the advantage of this. Will sale the 9 and the 22 will be free then. Not a bad deal

Comment

Working...
                                X