Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winchester 1300 Defender.

Capacity 7 + 1 capacity. 18.5" barrel.
    Broke it down last night and cleaned and lubed it.

I believe it has never been cleaned it is life. (20+ years).

New home defense gun.
    Attached Files

Comment

Picked up a 700 SPS Tactical in 308 to match my 223Click image for larger version

Name:	65544.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	24484890

My 223Click image for larger version

Name:	20170131_191239.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	24484891

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
          Cool..it's like a buck and a nubbin! Great pair!

Comment

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
            Congrats on that Männicher! That's an absolute beauty in a great caliber! I've killed many a roe deer in Germany with that exact rifle! Maybe I'll stumble on one, one day! Congrats again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Thank you...Männlicher in general are not what I look for in a collector for myself, but when they are this rare & come along your palate tends to grow. My first L46.

Comment

Bought a Rem M700 long barreled action in the classifieds last week and I should have it early this week. Will be pulling the barrel off and truing the action when time permits as I continue to work at building my barndominium. I haven't decided what I am going to chamber it in yet.

Comment

Happy Birthday to me! Wife and son collaborated and surprised me with a Remington Versamax! Shot a case of clays yesterday with everything I could throw in it and it never missed a beat. 2-3/4 #8, 2-3/4 #6, 2-3/4 #4, 3" #2, and 3-1/2" #2s and mixed them up in the mag and shot'em all without fail. Excellent gun!
                Attached Files

Comment

Didn't buy one but my 16 year old son and I put this one together last week as a father-son project.

He doesn't know but it will be his when he graduates high school next year. I'll put an optic on it between now and then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Finally got all the parts for my 6.5 Grendel. Just got to mount the scope.

Comment

Bought a take down AR-9 at the gun show. Never seen one before. Accepts uzi mags. That was the only gun I was impressed with at the gun show.

Comment

Fold up in a nice lil package

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                          Pickes up this clean Ruger MKIII. This completes my Ruger MK I, II and III collection.
                          Got this at Cabelas today in Buda for $249.99 Plus tax.
                          Wow, GOOD price. That gun's high on my "want" list for plinking around our place, shootin' frogs, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                            Santa brought the Tikka T3 in 7mm Mag for Christmas, my son gave me the sling and I got the Leupold mounted today watching Longmeyer.
                            Nice. Is that a 26" barrel?

Comment

I think it's 24 3/8" from the web site.

μολν λαβ

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                                Fold up in a nice lil package

I think it's illegal in CA to even possess a picture of that! Nice.

Counting down the time until I can live in a free state.

Comment

Working...
                                X