What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cphil87 View Post
    Rem 700 cdl , stainless fluted , jewel bolt , timney 512 (2lbs)
    [ATTACH]835505[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My dream rifle

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
      High Standard Model B from 1940.

Does anyone know anything about the holster that came with it?

thanks!
      Brill holsters go back a ways! The Brill design was very popular among Texas Rangers for years & Are coveted dearly. I have my great granddaddy's 38 super 1911 & he was a ranger. His holster was a brill design but just a pattern copy. Nice leather!

Comment

Originally posted by Highbridge hand View Post
        Brill holsters go back a ways! The Brill design was very popular among Texas Rangers for years & Are coveted dearly. I have my great granddaddy's 38 super 1911 & he was a ranger. His holster was a brill design but just a pattern copy. Nice leather!
        Thanks!! I am keeping the holster

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

Got ahold of the 09 and 07 together and couldn't feel a huge difference so made a impulse buy.

Last edited by 150class; 01-17-2017, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Ruger New Model Blackhawk. First year of the New Model Black from 1974.

I think I like Rugers.
            Attached Files

Comment

That is a cool gun. Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
                Took it to the range this morning and was pleasantly surprised. Took me 5 shoots to find the proper grip and it was on. Started out with decent groups that only shrunk as I kept shooting. I did notice that my one handed shooting was better than 2 handed, I think that's because of the way it points for me, and most of my shots were high. But, quick or slow, everything was consistent and only had one ftf. I did not seat the mag properly and it caused no feed. Quick tap and rerack, kept on rolling.
                For the price I'd recommend it to anyone.

I picked one up too, the tan one from Academy. Reviews on this gun are just too good to not try it at that price. Was down between Canik, Sig and Ruger all the same price but the Canik comes with the extra mag and a decent holster plus it felt much better to my hand.

Comment

Off season hog patrol
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Cphil87 View Post
                    Yeah .. I'm looking forward to sending a few rounds down .. I have some old cheap glass .. a rifleman .. but this one deserves more but my cash flow is only on the 500$ or so side

Got this one for sale, will take 500.00 shipped

Comment

Tikka T3 Hunter 243

Comment

Actually yesterday but it finally happened. Can't wait to shoot it

Comment

Actually yesterday but it finally happened. Can't wait to shoot it[/QUOTE]

Congrats.. that thing looks awesome!

Comment

haven't actually bought it, but I did order a Marlin 1895CB

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Actually yesterday but it finally happened. Can't wait to shoot it
                              Been looking at getting a 1911. How do you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by jbbahughes View Post
                                Been looking at getting a 1911. How do you like it.
                                Work and life haven't allowed any range time yet. I do like the way it points and handles

Comment

Working...
                                X