X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kankles View Post
    Very nice...

I love my 629 classic next to my father in laws

I have an affection for all S&W wheel guns. But my granddads old 629-1 is probably my favorite. And dang can that gun shoot

Comment

Originally posted by Yelladog View Post
      Just got the last of the parts to finish my F1 build. Haven't decided what optic to put on it yet. , , ,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      nice. the CEO of F1 is one of my buddy's frat brothers and best friends.

Comment

and for those wondering how it would work getting dirty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQalucXr_tQ

Comment

I watched that vid after the question was asked. Really like the F1.

Comment

Stevens 325A 30-30 caliber. I believe they were only made for about 4 years.

Not the original wood stock but in great condition.

Excited to go to Reds this weekend to shoot a bolt action 30-30.
            Attached Files

Comment

Found a deal too good to pass up!

Ive been shopping for a Springfield 1911 (my granfather carried one as his duty weapon for 15 years with the sheriffs office). Saw this pop up on TGT and jumped on it. 1911 range officer in 45acp for $699, free shipping (ship 30 promo code) and no tax!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice. Great deal too!

Comment

Ruger American .308 haven't got to shot it yet but soon just have to get a scope for it.

Comment

Impulse buy, picked up a Remington 700 stainless sps in the .308 flavor with factory drop magazine.
                    Trying to decide which direction to go with it. Went shorter barrel because the last heavy barrel I had was a bit to heavy for toting around. This one definitely needs a better stock though not a fan of any of the cheap plastic factory stocks.

Comment

Picked up a used, but well taken care of Browning Gold Hunter. Couldn't pass it up for the price, and it's time to start field hunting geese with my boys.....

Comment

Just picked up from my FFL! Great price, Very fast shipping, and hopefully a great gun. Cant recommend deguns.net enough.

I have no affiliation with them other than being a happy customer.

Comment

Originally posted by fishingsetx View Post

Just picked up from my FFL! Great price, Very fast shipping, and hopefully a great gun. Cant recommend deguns.net enough.

I have no affiliation with them other than being a happy customer.

I love my Springfield 1911s. Good lookin rig

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

It's build day. Anderson lower, PSA MOE QMS lower parts kit, Radical 10.5" 300blk upper, Vortex Crossfire 1-4×24 scope. Won't be able to mount the scope today though because I don't have the rings yet, think they get delivered today or tomorrow.

Comment

Put in my build order at alamo prescion rifles... now the wait begins...

Comment

I ordered this for my daughter for a Christmas present. It should be in today or tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X