No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally found one at a decent price for my next build. Gen 3 Noveske upper and lower set.

I sell suppressors.

Comment

colt M4
      Attached Files

Comment

Got a few last month.. Range officer compact in 9mm, 870 tactical, and a 20" heavy barrel ARClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1470773232033.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	24456217Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1470773255521.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	24456218Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1470773272849.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	24456219

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AndyRealtree View Post
          Got a few last month.. Range officer compact in 9mm, 870 tactical, and a 20" heavy barrel AR[ATTACH]805429[/ATTACH][ATTACH]805430[/ATTACH][ATTACH]805431[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
          I'm diggin' that 9mm. That's on my list for sure.

Comment

Just finished this build. 556 ar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My latest AR build.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
                My latest AR build.

That's sweet. What caliber?

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                  No problem. I love it.

Nice. This is not the wallets thread, but can you post a side view with a coin for reference? Their web site only shows the angled top. I'm try to see how thick it is.

Thanks.

Comment

Super cheap little pistol using the primary arms lower deal from a couple months ago and their $200 upper that came back in stock last weekend.

Comment

Nothing fancy but a neat little starter for my son. 17/410 combo
                      Attached Files

Comment

ammo doesn't go bad, right?? Figured it might be time to get some plinking ammo before the election just in 'case'. Come on November...to hot to shoot. Brutal summer fellas. Keep your powder dry!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Savage Mark II in 17hm2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fishingsetx View Post
                            Savage Mark II in 17hm2

I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but I hope you got a bunch of ammo with it. Makes unobtanium look ready available. I've got a HR single shot in 17M2 and it will get rechambered to 17HMR when I exhaust what ammo I have.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                              I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but I hope you got a bunch of ammo with it. Makes unobtanium look ready available. I've got a HR single shot in 17M2 and it will get rechambered to 17HMR when I exhaust what ammo I have.
                              I didn't get any ammo with the gun, but I have 1k rounds of Hornaday and 1k rounds of eley in the safe along with another 500 rounds of .17 PMC as a last resort backup (won't feed from mag).

17HM2 can be found. I've bought 6 boxes in the last 3 months from different places for $8 to $9 a box. CCI runs it for hornaday several times a year, but it gets snapped up pretty quick. sportsman's warehouse had some a week or so ago and it lasted about 3 hrs (I missed it by 10 mins). As a last resort, you can buy it any day of the week from gun broker or rim fire central if you are willing to pay their prices (I refuse to).

It is about the best squirrel round I've ever found! It gets rotated with my .22 and .410 throughout the season.

Comment

Originally posted by fishingsetx View Post
                                I didn't get any ammo with the gun, but I have 1k rounds of Hornaday and 1k rounds of eley in the safe along with another 500 rounds of .17 PMC as a last resort backup (won't feed from mag).

17HM2 can be found. I've bought 6 boxes in the last 3 months from different places for $8 to $9 a box. CCI runs it for hornaday several times a year, but it gets snapped up pretty quick. sportsman's warehouse had some a week or so ago and it lasted about 3 hrs (I missed it by 10 mins). As a last resort, you can buy it any day of the week from gun broker or rim fire central if you are willing to pay their prices (I refuse to).

It is about the best squirrel round I've ever found! It gets rotated with my .22 and .410 throughout the season.

I don't disagree with it being a great squirrel round. I just hate having to actively hunt for ammo. I want to be able to get it just about anywhere (panic buying notwithstanding).

Comment

Working...
                                X