• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet. Let her shoot an axis with that! ... she might hit it

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
      Traded $300 for my calling partner/buddy's CZ 527 .204 last weekend. I had absolutely no need for it but wanted it to stay 'in the family' because it shoots lights out. I'm sure the kids will like it a lot - if I can ever afford a scope for it. The only thing I hate about new rifles is the cost of buying more glass - especially when you're picky and oil is at $40bbl!!!

Finished up my wife's 12.5" SBR last weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      You stole that 527! Pretty gun

Comment

Originally posted by MitchParker View Post
        You stole that 527! Pretty gun

Yeah. But if he wanted it back later, we'd trade back. Good friends

Comment

Picked this up at Cabelas on Wednesday. Colt Competition AR. 5.56/ .223 16" HBAR, 1/8 twist. Carbine length gas system. Guaranteed sub MOA. Every rifle is test fired with 69gr. SMK and shot card attached. I looked at a couple and picked the best. All other guns shot groups under .5"

Wasn't in the market for another AR but IMO seldom do manufactures get it right with off the shelf ARs. This one isn't exactly like i would have built it but its darn close.
          Attached Files

Comment

I had my eye on that colt rifle. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Jäger View Post
              Picked this up at Cabelas on Wednesday. Colt Competition AR. 5.56/ .223 16" HBAR, 1/8 twist. Carbine length gas system. Guaranteed sub MOA. Every rifle is test fired with 69gr. SMK and shot card attached. I looked at a couple and picked the best. All other guns shot groups under .5"

Wasn't in the market for another AR but IMO seldom do manufactures get it right with off the shelf ARs. This one isn't exactly like i would have built it but its darn close.
              Nice,

if you do not mind what was their asking price?

Comment

on sale till sunday for 749.99, reg price is 799.99. it is a cabelas exclusive. some things you should know if you want one (i did the research before hand and they didnt bother me at all) these aren't actually made in CT by colt. all Colt "Competition" models are made by a company called Big Ideas, out of Breckenridge TX, and licensed by Colt. This gun does not have a chrome lined barrel, and it does have a semi-auto BCG, howerver the firing pin is shrouded pretty well so this was a non issue for me. from what i could gather from research most of the parts are Colt.

they got the main stuff right for me... Free float barrel, HPT/MPI Bolt, Chrome lined BCG and gas key, 1/8 twist 4150 CMV barrel to name a few
                Last edited by Jäger; 04-22-2016, 12:07 PM.

Comment

on sale till sunday for 749.99, reg price is 799.99. it is a cabelas exclusive. some things you should know if you want one (i did the research before hand and they didnt bother me at all) these aren't actually made in CT by colt. all Colt "Competition" models are made by a company called Big Ideas, out of Breckenridge TX, and licensed by Colt. This gun does not have a chrome lined barrel, and it does have a semi-auto BCG, howerver the firing pin is shrouded pretty well so this was a non issue for me. from what i could gather from research most of the parts are Colt.

they got the main stuff right for me... Free float barrel, HPT/MPI Bolt, Chrome lined BCG and gas key, 1/8 twist 4150 CMV barrel to name a few

I dont think its a Cabelas exclusive but that is a great rifle. Great price too

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                    I dont think its a Cabelas exclusive but that is a great rifle. Great price too
                    Attached Files

Comment

Finally got my Ruger 300 ARR today!

Comment

Ok. I stand corrected. The other one is identical but has a comp instead of an A2 flash hider. Happy Shooting!

Comment

On a roll this week. Picked up a Browning cynergy 28ga sporting on gunbroker for $1426. Buy it now was 1750 but I guess nobody wanted that bad. Also got a 200 round box of 22 mag bullets at Acdemy yesterday which they NEVER have in stock..

Comment

I got my 5th glock this week

Comment

1952 Winchester M70 in 30-06. Been wanting one for years. Now to locate an older Leupold M8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Henry Big Boy Steel. 357 lever action.

Comment

Working...
                                X