What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
    Picked up a Ruger Charger over the weekend. Slapped a Barska red dot on it that I had laying around. Now I need to take it out and try it out.

Eventually I would like to throw a can on it, some decent glass, and some tweeking on it to turn it into a super quiet shooter using Mini Mags.

Not a bad B-day present at all little brother! Happy 40th Birthday Dave [emoji512][emoji322]!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
      Not a bad B-day present at all little brother! Happy 40th Birthday Dave [emoji512][emoji322]!!!
      Thanks!

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

Not a gun but some new glass for the cheaper ruger 6.5 Creed
        Got it for a pretty insane price also

Comment

What is the right number of guns to own?

Comment

not brand spanking new, but i forgot to post pics when i bought it...
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan96 View Post
              What is the right number of guns to own?
              All of them.

Comment

I picked up something tiny this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Spikes AR pistol. Can't wait to play with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    Spikes AR pistol. Can't wait to play with it.

That will be a fun lil toy

Comment

hey fellas, what's your thoughts? Looking for a new 9mm KW I'm a 1911 fan currently carry a Kimber Pro .45 looking for a 9mm, should I stick with Kimber or switch to a Springfield Range Officer, or a Dan Wesson?

Comment

Originally posted by TROPHYROCKDUKE View Post
                        hey fellas, what's your thoughts? Looking for a new 9mm KW I'm a 1911 fan currently carry a Kimber Pro .45 looking for a 9mm, should I stick with Kimber or switch to a Springfield Range Officer, or a Dan Wesson?

Springfield or Dan wesson. Kimber isn't as good of quality gun as they used to be. The 9mm range officer I shot was a very good feeling and accurate pistol

Comment

Originally posted by TROPHYROCKDUKE View Post

I like Springfield 1911's a lot but the Dan Wessons are legit. I would love to have one

Comment

I picked a SW m&p 15 today. Toss up between this and a Sig 400. Just couldn't go the extra bucks for a plunked.

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                              I like Springfield 1911's a lot but the Dan Wessons are legit. I would love to have one
                              My everyday carry is a Dan Wesson ECO. She is smoooooth!!!

Comment

Traded $300 for my calling partner/buddy's CZ 527 .204 last weekend. I had absolutely no need for it but wanted it to stay 'in the family' because it shoots lights out. I'm sure the kids will like it a lot - if I can ever afford a scope for it. The only thing I hate about new rifles is the cost of buying more glass - especially when you're picky and oil is at $40bbl!!!

Finished up my wife's 12.5" SBR last weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X