• Show
Clear All

Heritage 22 LR Revolver at Academy for $ 129.95

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot-2000 View Post
      Heritage 22 LR Revolver at Academy for $ 129.95
      I saw that today.

Comment

Picked up my first AR today. SW M&P 15 Sport 2.
        Hoping to get it sighted in this weekend on some coyotes.

Comment

Originally posted by GrapeApe View Post
          Picked up my first AR today. SW M&P 15 Sport 2.
          Hoping to get it sighted in this weekend on some coyotes.

Congrats!!!!

Comment

I bought a Walther PPQ in 9mm. I've never been a good shot with a pistol, but I'm really liking this one. These are my first two 15 round groups with it.

Comment

Picked this up from another member a couple of weeks ago.

Winchester Model 70 in 257 Roberts

Bought a new Zeiss last week, mounted and ready to rock.

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post
                Picked this up from another member a couple of weeks ago.

Winchester Model 70 in 257 Roberts

Bought a new Zeiss last week, mounted and ready to rock.

I have the same gun and love it. Shot a really nice buck with it this past season!

Comment

Cz 22 hornet with a four power scope shot really well at a 100 yds will update the scope later on.

Comment

Some of You guys buy alot of guns. Do you ever worry that posting about them on the Internet will increase your risk of thievery?

Comment

Originally posted by MatHalon16 View Post
                      Some of You guys buy alot of guns. Do you ever worry that posting about them on the Internet will increase your risk of thievery?
                      Nope.

Like I do not understand why people white out their license plates when selling a vehicle.

I dont worry

Comment

Purchased this beauty at the New Cabellas in League city. It is my wifes new carry pistol with a new purse...lol.
                        Smaller than a actual 1911 but everything is exactly as it is on a full size.
                        Browning 1911-380 black label. Looking back I wish I had purchased the Black label Pro. better sights.

Comment

Originally posted by Physhstyx View Post
                          Purchased this beauty at the New Cabellas in League city. It is my wifes new carry pistol with a new purse...lol.
                          Smaller than a actual 1911 but everything is exactly as it is on a full size.
                          Browning 1911-380 black label. Looking back I wish I had purchased the Black label Pro. better sights.

If you don't mind please send me a pm after you shoot it. I am considering the 22 threaded version for a suppressor host. Thx and enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by MatHalon16 View Post

Maybe if I was buying diamonds or heroin or Yeti coolers. Those Yeti junkies are some of the most dastardly scumbags on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                              If you don't mind please send me a pm after you shoot it. I am considering the 22 threaded version for a suppressor host. Thx and enjoy!

Will do.

Comment

Not a whole gun but another chunk...

Timney CE trigger.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X