Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never shot a Glock. Had an opportunity on a new one at a great price. I'll see iffin I likey..
    Attached Files
    Lesto!!

Comment

Sig Sauer P320 in 45 ACP....got the 9mm version ordered and should be here be end of the week...

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

[ATTACH]764713[/ATTACH]

Remington 300 Blackout in Magpul hunter stock.

Comment

Picked up a nib Carbine length Handi Rifle in 44mag. Shoots amazing, and surprisingly, recoil wasn't bad at all from that little thumper. I need to schedule a hog hunt down in TX to try it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowyer View Post
            Remington 700 VTR .308. Bought it yesterday! Just finished mounting a Nikon on it and going to shoot it tomorrow.
            What Nikon did you put on it? Also how do you like it? About to buy the tactical one just like that but don't know what scope I want yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Throatshot View Post
              What Nikon did you put on it? Also how do you like it? About to buy the tactical one just like that but don't know what scope I want yet.
              Monarch 3 5-20X44. I do like it but there may be better scopes in that price range. That scope has gone up about $150 in cost in the last couple years. The rifle shoots great, sub moa, but I haven't shot it in a while, don't even remember what load it likes.
              I think I'll take it to the range Monday!
              Last edited by Bowyer; 01-01-2016, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Stopped by SWFA today and the had got a shipment of KEL-TEC PMR30's in. Well been wanting one for a long time so pulled the trigger. Ammo may be the only issue now. Managed to 2 get boxes today they had stashed in the back.
                Attached Files

Comment

I picked up a Mossberg Patriot .30-06 in Kryptek Highlander the day before yesterday... Got tired of lugging around a 13lb .308 and wanted something to backpack Hunt with.

Comment

Originally posted by willieself View Post

Sig Sauer P320 in 45 ACP....got the 9mm version ordered and should be here be end of the week...
                    I'm looking at this in 9 mm or a Glock G 17/19. I haven't shot the Sig yet, how does it shoot/feel to you?

Comment

Marlin xs7 in 243 for my son's upcoming 8th birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                        I'm looking at this in 9 mm or a Glock G 17/19. I haven't shot the Sig yet, how does it shoot/feel to you?
                        I haven't had the chance to shoot them yet..picked up the 45 day after Christmas and weather went to crap next day, picked up the 9mm on the 31st and same thing happened with weather. I go on vacation this afternoon and will get some range time this weekend.

They feel great, I have largish hands and both pistols feel really great, controls are easy to manipulate, and I have both styles of controls..the 45ACP has the original slide release and take down lever..9mm has the most recent lower profile parts and I have no trouble with either one. As compared to a Glock, I prefer the way the Sig feels..just my $0.02 worth.

Comment

Was just looking at those. How do you like it?

Comment

I haven't had the chance to shoot them yet..picked up the 45 day after Christmas and weather went to crap next day, picked up the 9mm on the 31st and same thing happened with weather. I go on vacation this afternoon and will get some range time this weekend.

They feel great, I have largish hands and both pistols feel really great, controls are easy to manipulate, and I have both styles of controls..the 45ACP has the original slide release and take down lever..9mm has the most recent lower profile parts and I have no trouble with either one. As compared to a Glock, I prefer the way the Sig feels..just my $0.02 worth.
                            Thanks for the input, I am eager to read your reports.

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
                              Was just looking at those. How do you like it?
                              Hey bps3040...this is weird, I posted reply yesterday...never saw your question. Then at 3:54 am this morning I get an email about your post...tapatalk getting goofy. Anyway hope you saw my earlier reply. I'm headed to a buddies lease today to help clean out some does. Will get some range time this weekend and I put up a post Sunday or Monday

Comment

Just picked up a Sig P320 compact in 9mm today. Can't wait to get it to the range.

Comment

Working...
                                X