No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pick this up for my sister for christmas. Her first pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanC26 View Post
      I want to know what you think of that round. I am trying to make up my mind what build I am going start.

I have had the 260 and I have a 6.5x47 Lapua (bolt gun). I love the 6.5s with a 130 grain Berger VLD hunting bullet. They hammer!

Comment

Originally posted by aac_shooter View Post
        6.5 Creedmoor gas gun. Proof barrel. Should be fun.

That's slick!

Comment

Originally posted by Txdeerhunter243 View Post
          That's slick!

We shall see. If I bought the parts I couldn't put it together for what I have in it. All top end parts.

Comment

2 consecutive serial number Taurus model 709 and a 3 inch Rossi 357 mag

Comment

Savage 111 Long Range Hunter in 6.5x284 Norma & for the wife an LCP 380 with Lasermax laser.

Comment

Originally posted by TxNurse View Post
                Picked up a Ruger 22/45 Lite for $350 in Abilene yesterday. Have been wanting a threaded .22 handgun on which to run my Form ! suppressor. Made the suppressor for .223, but it is sure quiet on this one.
                I saw one of these at the Abilene indoor gun range, cool looking gun!

I picked up two lowers yesterday, one complete, one stripped. AR's on the way

Comment

Bought a .308 DPMS yesterday.

Comment

I handled an AR10 made by Christiansen Arms today, with carbon fiber barrel and furniture.....wow! Lighter than my Spikes 5.56 with Magpul furniture. Too bad I didn't have an extra $3500. But now, I want to build one, but those carbon wrapped barrels are $$$!

Comment

Picked up Savage 93 22wmr for a truck varmint gun. My dad will probably take it from me as in already have a .17. Lol

Comment

New coyote rifle. Ruger American Ranch in 5.56

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
                          I'm sending payment on Monday to buy a Blaser S2 double rifle in 470 Nitro Express with an extra set of 30-06 barrels. With the gun, I'm getting two scope mounts, a nice sling, and a presentation case.
                          Please post some pics so I can drool. Nice double rifle is on my dream gun list.

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

My light weight hunting rifle is finally ready to shoot.

Last edited by Black Ice; 12-16-2015, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Ithaca 20ga side x side. Very nice engraving and an ivory bead front sight. Very excited about this gun

Comment

Sig P227

Comment

Working...
                                X