Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casey View Post
    Matt,
    I've shot the thumbhole model and it's nice, but I'll get what I need out of this one. The thumbhole model is even more difficult to find than the one I bought.
    I know where two are sitting on the shelf here locally!! It's a hard choice with a 17. I ended up buying that pws 22 so the 17 will have to wait. Where did you attemp to order that one? If I see one I'll pm you a link

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
      Someone talk me out of buying one of these:

Savage .17HMR. If you don't talk me off the ledge quickly, I'm pulling the trigger.
      I tried...it's only money casey.

Buy and sell new and used guns online from anywhere in the world on Guns International, including pistols, shotguns, rifles, handguns, revolvers, ammo and more.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        I know where two are sitting on the shelf here locally!! It's a hard choice with a 17. I ended up buying that pws 22 so the 17 will have to wait. Where did you attemp to order that one? If I see one I'll pm you a link
        Hinterlandoutfitters.com. Out of Houston. Talked to the guy on the phone before ordering.

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        I'm wanting a .17hmr for my kids and me to shoot rabbits and varmints with. $2000? Not in the cards...any cards...all the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          I picked up my STI TBH custom .45 1911

[ATTACH]480447[/ATTACH]

and also walked out of Blossom Hardware with this:

[ATTACH]480448[/ATTACH]
          SAAWEEET!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Marlin model 60SS. Figured I needed another semi high capacity 22LR that doesn't require a magazine. Just in case.

[ATTACH]480152[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]480153[/ATTACH]
            Love that gun. My first .22 was that exact gun

Comment

I couldn't turn off the news in my truck fast enough and heard Obama's voice. Once again I got the uncontrollable urge to buy ammo, so I got another box of 450 Marlin for my lever gun.

Comment

jackin with ya amigo...I know what you are looking for. Sorta nice to show the top shelf is all.

To get that flavor of rifle, 22lr is the only one to get it in. The .17 HMR and 22mag from the same mfg still cannot equal what the same model gun is capable of compared in the lowly .22 rimfire believe it or not.

I am not versed in all the hmr options, but you always have have the single shot TC and if BRNO makes a bolt, that would be an option.

One thing is for sure, I do see hmr ammo in every walmart I go to!!

Comment

I have a savage bull barrel with scope but hardly ever shoot it. Maybe it's a good time to move it along with some ammo to buy another gun.... Hmmmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    jackin with ya amigo...I know what you are looking for. Sorta nice to show the top shelf is all.

To get that flavor of rifle, 22lr is the only one to get it in. The .17 HMR and 22mag from the same mfg still cannot equal what the same model gun is capable of compared in the lowly .22 rimfire believe it or not.

I am not versed in all the hmr options, but you always have have the single shot TC and if BRNO makes a bolt, that would be an option.

One thing is for sure, I do see hmr ammo in every walmart I go to!!
                    I do see 17hmr more than any other rim fire, but not in every wm... I go ahead and pick it up when I see it though. 17hmr is fast becoming my favorite rim fire round.

I own the ruger 77/17hmr and it is one of my favorite guns. Added the threaded barrel, SWR spectre ii suppressor and a jard 1.5 lb trigger and it's hard to beat! Definitely beats the pants off my ruger 77/22lr as far as range and accuracy.

I sold a Handi rifle in 17hmr here the other day that shot dang well too! Fantastic caliber. If you don't own one I'd highly suggest you grab one.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                      I picked up my STI TBH custom .45 1911

[ATTACH]480447[/ATTACH]

and also walked out of Blossom Hardware with this:

[ATTACH]480448[/ATTACH]
                      I just bought a Ruger Takedown today myself. I've been looking for a .22 for sometime now. Just happen to be one at the store I went into today.

Comment

Matching Remington 1100's 28 and 410ga

Comment

Originally posted by chancito1 View Post

Matching Remington 1100's 28 and 410ga
                          Holy crap. I've been looking for both of those!! May I ask what you had to give for them?

Comment

Had to buy the set pd 1500.00 probably a little high but they are 2 that I've always wanted

Comment

Found a lot of Savage .17HMRs today and grabbed one. Need to buy a scope now.

Comment

Originally posted by chancito1 View Post
                                Had to buy the set pd 1500.00 probably a little high but they are 2 that I've always wanted
                                thats not horrible based on what ive seen. ive found both, but each was NIB (older guns a collector had) they were $1000 each.... i passed....

congrats on the snag sir. that 410 would be a fun dove gun

Comment

Working...
                                X