• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the picture now she's home.

Comment

Originally posted by Wylde E View Post
      Here is the picture now she's home.
      Are those kind of like a newer version of the original sendero's? Super nice looking gun, makes me want one.

Comment

S&W M&P 15..300 Blackout....
        Attached Files

Comment

GLOCK 43 for me this week

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
            Are those kind of like a newer version of the original sendero's? Super nice looking gun, makes me want one.
            Yeah kinda looks that way, I can't wait to get it to the range. I had only 1 deer rifle before this one 300 Rum so now I can shoot this for alot less $$.

Comment

Originally posted by Wylde E View Post
              Yeah kinda looks that way, I can't wait to get it to the range. I had only 1 deer rifle before this one 300 Rum so now I can shoot this for alot less $$.
              Let me know how it shoots. I want a nice 25-06

Comment

Will do! The best part is it only cost me 127$ out of pocket the rest was hotel points.

Comment

Originally posted by Keg View Post
                  S&W M&P 15..300 Blackout....
                  Nice!!!

Comment

This should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                      Nice!!!
                      Thanks..wife's rifle....I'm putting together 2 more....

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                        This should be interesting.

Hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by deer farmer View Post
                          I bought a 9mm browning semi-auto pistol with a sliding elevated sight. Built in Belgum in 1943 during the German occupation. It has a German stamp and was issued to some of the special forces in the German army. The sliding elevated sights make this an unusual pistol. Sliding sight will adjust to a 500 meter shot.
                          I would love to see a pic or 2 or 3!!!

Comment

New Leupold on recent purchase - Remington 700 BDL in 17 Remington

I just recently picked up a pristine 700 BDL in the 17 Remington caliber. Today, my Leupold 4.5-14 40mm CDS Adjustable Objective came in and I got it mounted up.
                            I have been reloading for it and have 3 different load combinations to take out and see how they shoot. Can't wait to get out there 1st thing tomorrow morning while it is nice and cool.
                            This is going to be a fun little rocket ship to bust the coyotes with up here when I am calling closer in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rem 700 - 17 Rem- Leupold 1 sm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	24402781

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rem 700 - 17 Rem- Leupold 2 sm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	24402782

Comment

Ordered a new Remington 700 Long Range in a 300 win mag.
                              Hopefully she comes in within the next 2-3 weeks and then ill be sending it to APR to put about 500$ of work in her

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                Ordered a new Remington 700 Long Range in a 300 win mag.
                                Hopefully she comes in within the next 2-3 weeks and then ill be sending it to APR to put about 500$ of work in her

If you are gonna do that then why didn't you just do a custom in the first place?

Comment

Working...
                                X