What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ballcoach10 View Post

My first AR ever. DPMS oracle with upgraded foregrip.
    That was my first AR. Awesome

Comment

Not a new purchase but a face lift to my Rem 700 16" 300 blackout.

Upgraded the stock from a cheap factory ADL stock to a Hogue ovemold in Ghillie Green. This one has the aluminum bedding block in it. Also has new bottom metal.

Comment

Picked up an 870 express for $150 with the older wood stocks not the newer flimsy ones. will be looking for good deals to make it into a home defense gun, didnt need another shotgun but i dont have a home defense/truck shotgun and this was too cheap to pass up

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Not a new purchase but a face lift to my Rem 700 16" 300 blackout.

Upgraded the stock from a cheap factory ADL stock to a Hogue ovemold in Ghillie Green. This one has the aluminum bedding block in it. Also has new bottom metal.

What bottom metal is that, how reliable is it, and where can I get one? It would appear that it takes AR mags?

Comment

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
            What bottom metal is that, how reliable is it, and where can I get one? It would appear that it takes AR mags?

I was wondering who would catch that first.

It is indeed a 20 round PMAG in there. The bottom metal is PTG. About $140. This stock (Hogue) had to be inletted for it to fit but it dropped right in my HS Precision stock.

Only downside is that some
            Machining has to be done to the rails on the receiver in order for the magazine to sit high enough for the bolt to pick up rounds.

My smith also had to open up the mag box just slightly. It's designed to fit metal mags and the PMAG was a little too tight. But I don't own any metal mags and wasn't interested in buying any either.

Comment

Went to Cabelas to pick up a Mossberg 590A1.. they didn't have any new in box, just the display which was rougher than i wanted. Oh well, i will check back and post up!

Comment

Recently picked up a Ruger SR 1911 Govt, a Glock 19, and 2 holsters (simply rugged and Crossbreed). Finally took the CHL class! Just waiting for everything to process. Haven't shot the Glock yet, but the Ruger is an exceptional gun!

Comment

Browning Citori 20 Ga with 28 inch barrels, fixed modified/modified barrels

Few scratches but I paid a crazy good price so I'm pleased

Comment

Picked up a new STI today.

Lawman 3.0 in 9mm.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2369_800.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	513.2 KB
ID:	24394759

Name:	IMG_2372_800.jpg
Size:	530.6 KB
ID:	24394760

Comment

M&P 40 Pro Series
                      Attached Files

Comment

Didn't buy it today, but my APR .280 Rem is finished and ready for test firing ! Hope to pick it up Saturday. I WILL post pics !

Comment

Well not a complete gun purchase but a muffler purchase.

Comment

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438636687.600202.jpg
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	24395353

Ive been wanting a micro carry pistol for a while and wanted something a little more shootable than an LCP. My LGS had a pretty good deal on this Kahr P380 w/ extra mag. I guess we will see how she does.

Comment

How bout a glock 42?

Comment

Picked up an XDM 3.8 in 9mm this weekend, I have already shot the gun before and it is one of my favorite pistols to shoot!

Comment

Working...
                                X