Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan Wesson 15-2, but I won't get it until the weekend

Comment

Sorry, I missed the thread last week. Abused my gun budget badly. Purchased an AUG, and saw my lgs had signed for it on Monday. So took off work early, excited to see my newest acquisition. About 2/3 of the way to the store, I remembered - they are closed on Mondays. Decided to spin by anyway, as one owner is there a lot of the time anyway.

He opened the door and I snuck in. He was in the process of inventorying his newest items - but had no problems doing the transfer. So while we were doing the transfer - I noticed he had a Rugar American Ranch Rifle sitting there - so I asked him if the 300blk version had ever hit the market - and surprise, the one sitting beside me was 300blk. Since it was not spoken for, asked if I could purchase it - no problems. Meanwhile a Sig MPX was sitting against the wall. Before I left, he talked me into it as well (had to do a second 4473 for it, it took a bit of convincing).

By far, the most I have carried away from a gun show in a day - and the store was closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mousehunter View Post
        Sorry, I missed the thread last week. Abused my gun budget badly. Purchased an AUG, and saw my lgs had signed for it on Monday. So took off work early, excited to see my newest acquisition. About 2/3 of the way to the store, I remembered - they are closed on Mondays. Decided to spin by anyway, as one owner is there a lot of the time anyway.

He opened the door and I snuck in. He was in the process of inventorying his newest items - but had no problems doing the transfer. So while we were doing the transfer - I noticed he had a Rugar American Ranch Rifle sitting there - so I asked him if the 300blk version had ever hit the market - and surprise, the one sitting beside me was 300blk. Since it was not spoken for, asked if I could purchase it - no problems. Meanwhile a Sig MPX was sitting against the wall. Before I left, he talked me into it as well (had to do a second 4473 for it, it took a bit of convincing).

By far, the most I have carried away from a gun show in a day - and the store was closed.

Nice stash you picked up.

Hope you are not married!

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post

Nice stash you picked up.

Hope you are not married!
          If he is he won't be when he gets home.

Comment

Picked up a Charter Arms Undercover .38
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
              Picked up a Charter Arms Undercover .38
              Tried it out last evening, shot pretty decent with it. She is a keeper!

Comment

Brought 2 old school rifles from TBHer's here.

First is a Glenfield Model 10 22lr single shot.

Second is a Ruger M77 7 mag.
                Last edited by topduarte; 09-14-2016, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Picked up a Ruger Precision in .243 yesterday and went ahead and bought the 6.5 Creedmoor as well. It came in today and I'll pick it up after work mañana. I'm a happy camper!

Comment

The last piece of the puzzle to finish this beast. Not a gun but gun related.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_9444.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	24392556

Name:	DSC_9445.jpg
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	24392562

Name:	DSC_9441.jpg
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	24392559

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      The last piece of the puzzle to finish this beast. Not a gun but gun related

What a beast!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437798307.910945.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	24392563

My glass for my Blackout SBR came in. Trijicon Accupower 1-4. Cant wait to get it dialed in!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                        The last piece of the puzzle to finish this beast. Not a gun but gun related.

[ATTACH]729000[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]729006[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]729003[/ATTACH]
                        Ark30, archangel, or nemesis?

I'm on day 100 on my arc30

Comment

It's an Ark45.

Glad to help you out Mike, let me know how it suppresses.

Comment

Originally posted by TXSTDU View Post
                            It's an Ark45.

Glad to help you out Mike, let me know how it suppresses.
                            sweet!

You'll be getting my final payment here in the next 10-15 days sir for mine

Comment

My first AR ever. DPMS oracle with upgraded foregrip.

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                Ark30, archangel, or nemesis?

I'm on day 100 on my arc30

SBR rated ARK45. That gun is a 458 Socom.

5 months almost to the day.

Jake was awesome to deal with through the whole process.

Comment

Working...
                                X