No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traded my .40 Sub 2000 for this 10/63 with case, 3 mags, 100 rounds, and aftermarket stock. Had $300 in the Sub 2k. Not to bad of a deal. Not a big AK or 10/63 fan but some tacticool fool will trade me a nice hunting rifle for it one of these days I'm sure.
    Attached Files

Comment

VA gun scene isn't too bad. Bigger gun show up here than any I ever went to in South Texas. Which is surprising as close as it is to DC.

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

Raspberry Thunder and 2 extra mags

Comment

Not today but I just bought an H&R ultra slug hunter deluxe 12gauge. Love this heavy hitter. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422987068.848412.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	24362409

Comment

Bought these last sunday from a fellow TBHer. Hve not got to shoot them yet need to buy some powder.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
              VA gun scene isn't too bad. Bigger gun show up here than any I ever went to in South Texas. Which is surprising as close as it is to DC.
              Surprising as close as it is to NRA headquarters?

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                Surprising as close as it is to NRA headquarters?
                I live 5 minutes from the NRA headquarters/museum. Pretty cool.

Comment

Just picked up a Korean War era Garand from the CMP. Replaced the CMP stock with a Boyd's laminated stock and added a leather cheek piece. This is my third m1 Garand and I plan on putting a few rounds down range with it. Ka-Ching

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post

Just picked up a Korean War era Garand from the CMP. Replaced the CMP stock with a Boyd's laminated stock and added a leather cheek piece. This is my third m1 Garand and I plan on putting a few rounds down range with it. Ka-Ching

That's awesome, I want one bad.

Comment

Great guns to shoot and collect. I ordered on jan 2nd and had it delivered by the 17th.

Comment

Mossberg 4X4 300win mag, Laminated stock.

I added a Harris Bipod and a Nikon 600 3X9.
                        Got it on a trade and plan to sell later on.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                          [IMG]http:/[/IMG]

Congrats Humper on the CMP purchase. Now find a John C Garand match somewhere. The Garands, in my opine, are the most fun to shoot. Can't shoot all day but 80 rounds is good.
                          Love those old wooden rifles. See my pics on this thread.

Comment

I bought this a couple days ago.

Comment

Just picked up a Savage 11 Prairie Dog in 223. Have a Nikon p223 4-12x40mm to mount on top. Can't post pics yet.

Comment

Savage 12 lrp .260
                                Vortex Razor HD 1st gen.

Every thing should be here this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X