What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by viper3853 View Post
    Nice let us know how it shoots, i was looking at getting one but ended up getting a Rem 700.
    I should be shooting it this weekend. Scope is supposed to be here tomorrow.

I can go to 200 + yards are the farm.

Comment

Originally posted by viper3853 View Post
      Nice let us know how it shoots, i was looking at getting one but ended up getting a Rem 700.
      I should be shooting it this weekend. Scope is supposed to be here tomorrow.

I can go to 200 + yards are the farm.

I also got this one I will replace the glass with a Burris I have

Comment

I bought a new Beretta PX Storm in the 9MM. I already have the 45 and I really like it, so I thought that I could get one that's not so expensive to shoot.
        Just another toy.

Comment

Just closed the deal in this Savage 30 06 with StanR here in the classifieds

And am working on a trade for this Mossberg 300winmag on Facebook

Comment

Picked up a Spikes Honey Badger lower today.
            Now to just decide on what to make it. So far thinking
            450 bushmaster
            458 socom
            500 Beowulf

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
              Picked up a Spikes Honey Badger lower today.
              Now to just decide on what to make it. So far thinking
              450 bushmaster
              458 socom
              500 Beowulf
              Friend of mine just built the 458...he loves it.

Comment

458 Socom is on my short list!

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                  458 Socom is on my short list!

That's really what I'm leaning towards

Comment

Black Hole Weaponry has a good selection of barrels. Thats what Ill be using.

Comment

Radical firearms had complete uppers for 469, but they are out of stock and no backorder

Radical Firearms, Radical, Firearms, Title II, NFA, gun, Manufacturer, pistols, rifles, silencers, and machine guns, fully tooled, modern machining, facility, upper assemblies, components, veterans, American made, Texas Proud, 5.56, 300 blackout, 7.62x39, 6.8 SPC II, 6.5 Grendel, 458 SOCOM, 12.7x42, high caliber models, 308 Winchester, 6.5, Creedmoor, guns, weapons,Firearms, gifts day, gifts birthday, wedding gifts, personalized gifts, gifts collectibles, anniversary gifts, valentine's gifts, gifts and collectibles, uniquegifts, valentine's day gifts, hot gifts, men gifts, gifts for men, gifts father's day, gifts for christmas, graduation gifts, patriotic gifts, father's gifts, gadget gifts, gifts corporate, gifts clothing, year gifts, him gifts, gifts for birthday, her gifts, gifts for him, ideas gifts, shopping cart ecommerce, holiday gifts, gifts for her, ecommerce, web ecommerce, web hosting ecommerce, ecommerce cart, shopping ecommerce, retail, retail jobs, retail store, Rifle Shotgun, Pistol, Capacity 30, Capacity 60, Capacity 100, Ammo, Bayonet, weapon optics, tactical weapon accessories, shooting supplies online, firearm supplies, texas, texas law, texas gun dealer, texas manufacturer, fivefivesix, ammo, accessories, shooting sports, sports, gun shop, long distance, pew pew, usa, wholesale, distributor, 2A,

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
                        Radical firearms had complete uppers for 469, but they are out of stock and no backorder

http://www.radicalfirearms.com/category-s/2088.htm

That looks like a pretty decent deal. Radical does nice work.

Comment

That looks like a pretty decent deal. Radical does nice work.
                          They do nice work or nice work? would you buy one?

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421202819.309161.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	24358440picked this up the other day. Made in 1981. Pretty good shape for its age.
                            Last edited by WBA2000; 01-13-2015, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
                              They do nice work or nice work? would you buy one?

They do nice work. Everything Ive seen of theirs looked good and I know people that have rifles or uppers from them and are happy. I dont really buy built uppers but I wouldnt mind having one of theirs if I suddenly lost the ability to build my own.

Comment

They do nice work. Everything Ive seen of theirs looked good and I know people that have rifles or uppers from them and are happy. I dont really buy built uppers but I wouldnt mind having one of theirs if I suddenly lost the ability to build my own.
                                Keep coming to the gym and you might not be able to build another one.

Comment

Working...
                                X