Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
    Just ordered a 11.3" Wilson Combat 300 BO bbl to start my SBR build
    NICE! You know the rules, we NEED a PIC main!!!!!!

Comment

Just order a Remington model 700 CDL SF in .257 weatherby.

Comment

Originally posted by Steady_Hand View Post
        Henry golden boy! Sorry...picture flips whenever I upload it.
        Shot my new one this last weekend, boy that thing sure cycles smooth.......I'm ready for another caliber.....or two

Comment

Originally posted by lglidewell View Post
          NICE! You know the rules, we NEED a PIC main!!!!!!

This is as close as I can get right now!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420052579.257666.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	24354962
          Attached Files

Comment

SBR'S are fun.. addicting and expensive. Here's my 10.5" 5.56 noveske barreled upper on my Seekins lower. Tons of mods.. too many to mention.

Waiting for my scope mount to come in to take some better pics of my 8.5" 300 blk noveske barrel on my Hellbreaker/nea pdw stock lower.

These things are accurate too!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                SBR'S are fun.. addicting and expensive. Here's my 10.5" 5.56 noveske barreled upper on my Seekins lower. Tons of mods.. too many to mention.

Waiting for my scope mount to come in to take some better pics of my 8.5" 300 blk noveske barrel on my Hellbreaker/nea pdw stock lower.

Nice looking stick Coach! I was sorting through my parts bins and realized I had most of the parts for another build, so I figured why not!

Love that Les!

Comment

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
                  Great buy!

Comment

Cute blanket.

The rifle looks awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
                      Cute blanket.

The rifle looks awesome!

What? You dont take your guns out for a picnic after you finish them? Jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                        What? You dont take your guns out for a picnic after you finish them? Jerk.
                        I don't even clean them regularly much led take them on a picknic.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
                          Cute blanket.

The rifle looks awesome!
                          That's the 1300 yard range.. it's got a lay flat prone plywood stand that sits in the elements year round. Perfect place to get a body full of splinters. Unless you take a blanket.. it's 2 minutes from my house and has steel every hundred yards up to 1300 yards. So... yup. Cute. Lol.

Comment

That's the 1300 yard range.. it's got a lay flat prone plywood stand that sits in the elements year round. Perfect place to get a body full of splinters. Unless you take a blanket.. it's 2 minutes from my house and has steel every hundred yards up to 1300 yards. So... yup. Cute. Lol.
                            Splinters in your soft woman like hands is a great reason to use a blanket. I can dig it.

1300 yard range...sounds like a great place for me to stretch the legs out on my lcp!

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                              1956 winchester m70 featherweight in .243 get to pick it up tuesday!
                              Any photos? That's nice one.

Comment

Originally posted by csmith936 View Post
                                Picked this little guy up last night

Really like this gun.... The .380 is a perfect size for my wife.

Comment

Working...
                                X