Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
    Merry Christmas to me![ATTACH]680663[/ATTACH][ATTACH]680664[/ATTACH]
    Good deal. I got the same scope. She bad...

Comment

7STW Sendero..Decent deal at $720 with box of ammo. Original owner. Zero round count. Makes #4
      Attached Files

Comment

Oh and some .22s and other random crap here and there. The gun scene around VA is not like TX.

Comment

Rem 870 Express 12ga 26" bbl. 3" chamber. Going to do some work on it for a Turkey/hog gun.

Comment

17hmr .... wanted a 223 ...wife wanted a big screen....got both....told her im still getting the 223...but now i can wait ....a week or two...lol

Comment

Added another DPMS LR308

Comment

I found some Vortex HS-T Scopes for $499 6-24x50. Same glass and turrets as a PST. Just not illum and FFP option
                Attached Files

Comment

Beretta 1301 Comp 24"

Comment

1956 winchester m70 featherweight in .243 get to pick it up tuesday!

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
                      I found some Vortex HS-T Scopes for $499 6-24x50. Same glass and turrets as a PST. Just not illum and FFP option
                      Where did you find that glass for that price?

Comment

Camerlandoptics in NY. They sale demo models for a lot of different brands normally there may be a slight ring Mark if that for $100-200 off retail. I got two new ones for the price of a demo $499 each because I emailed and asked about a discount if I buy 2.

The HS-T scope has the same internals as a PST without the ugly illum knob on top. You can get a MRAD reticle still and FFP is not an option (if your into that). But for the price its not a bad scope to throw on a 2nd of 3rd gun or just a truck hunting rifle. Friends with a PST scope tried to argue with me about the HS-T not being equally in performance because they had over 800 in theirs ha ha. I just showed them the the comparison on Vortex website.

Last edited by JP8; 12-28-2014, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Henry golden boy! Sorry...picture flips whenever I upload it.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Beretta 1301 Comp 24"
                            Not my actual gun. Paid for but had to ship from a warehouse. Hopefully the shop will have it in today. I think my mag extension won't be longer than the barrel. I hate that look.

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
                              Camerlandoptics in NY. They sale demo models for a lot of different brands normally there may be a slight ring Mark if that for $100-200 off retail. I got two new ones for the price of a demo $499 each because I emailed and asked about a discount if I buy 2.

The HS-T scope has the same internals as a PST without the ugly illum knob on top. You can get a MRAD reticle still and FFP is not an option (if your into that). But for the price its not a bad scope to throw on a 2nd of 3rd gun or just a truck hunting rifle. Friends with a PST scope tried to argue with me about the HS-T not being equally in performance because they had over 800 in theirs ha ha. I just showed them the the comparison on Vortex website.

I wouldn't know the first thing about using those scopes. But they sure look awesome!

Comment

Just ordered a 11.3" Wilson Combat 300 BO bbl to start my SBR build

Comment

Working...
                                X