No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had a few additions in the last week or so.

I took a stock 10/22 and replaced the stock with a Hogue and barrel is now a Tac Sol x-ring threaded for the spectre II that was approved last week. Spectre II, stock, and barrel were all bought from TBH sponsor Jake at Circle Star Firearms. Buy with confidence and check his prices before buying somewhere else!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419134346.460171.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	24353580

Spectre II attached to walther P22.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419134369.331480.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	24353581

Comment

Originally posted by DorothyNotKeegan View Post
      I've had a few additions in the last week or so.

I took a stock 10/22 and replaced the stock with a Hogue and barrel is now a Tac Sol x-ring threaded for the spectre II that was approved last week. Spectre II, stock, and barrel were all bought from TBH sponsor Jake at Circle Star Firearms. Buy with confidence and check his prices before buying somewhere else!

[ATTACH]679918[/ATTACH]

Spectre II attached to walther P22.

[ATTACH]679919[/ATTACH]

Nice set up right there, brother.

Comment

Bought a Glock 23 gen 4 this weekend! Went a whole 10 minutes without modding internals

Comment

Originally posted by PSD Ryan View Post
          Bought a Glock 23 gen 4 this weekend! Went a whole 10 minutes without modding internals

It is hard NOT to mod Glocks, huh? b

I can relate to you! Lol

Comment

Remington 5R in a 308

Comment

Comment

.45 Evil Roy
                Attached Files

Comment

XDS .45

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Assassin View Post
                    It is hard NOT to mod Glocks, huh? b

I can relate to you! Lol
                    I got it on Saturday. I've polished all the internals, installed a ghost rocket connector, and installed ameriglo pro operator sights. Plan on getting grip tape soon. Might have to nail polish the engraving lol

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

Originally posted by PSD Ryan View Post
                      I got it on Saturday. I've polished all the internals, installed a ghost rocket connector, and installed ameriglo pro operator sights. Plan on getting grip tape soon. Might have to nail polish the engraving lol

Nice! I always nail polish the engraving first thing but I've been lacking with my new 34 & 41 cause I've not decide what color to go for.

My AR has em. I thought I'd do the US color since it looks like Captain America's shield so I did. Lmao. I tried to fill in between the star and circle. It did not come out great so I re-did it and decided to use red on that line instead.

If you blow up the picture, you will see circle inside there.

G20 is all modded out except on slider release and safety. I am going to get the extended ones. So my fat fingers can deal with it. Lol

I may swap out the firing pin but haven't decided yet.

I've never polished internals, though. What does it do to one's glock? Thanks!

Have fun with your new toy!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419305140.757959.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	24353866
                      Last edited by Silent Assassin; 12-22-2014, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                        Remington 5R in a 308

Let me know how it shoots, if you haven't? I am looking for my first new bolt action in .308. I would prefer for it to be able to take 7.62x51 as well. Will it?

Thanks!

Comment

Coming from Sigs and 1911s, the Glock triggers always felt spongy and gritty with no clean break.

After polishing and adding the over travel stop/connector the pull is lighter, it's pretty dang smooth (though still not quite perfect), the reset is very positive, over travel is gone, and while it's still spongyish, the break is clean (so I'll avoid calling it crisp). Shooting off the reset it feels great. Can't wait to get it to the range.

The polishing alone improved the feel, but the connector was huge

Comment

Picked up a Diamondback DB9FS (Full size) from Big Tex Outdoors. Ran good after figuring out it didnt like a certain type of ammo (light primer strikes). No fail to feed/extract/eject. Looking forward to buying another magazine or 3 and putting a cheap range pistol/truck gun through its paces. It fits perfect in Glock holsters as long as they are open muzzle due to the wider accessory rail. I also got my Kimber back from cerakote, runs like a champ! Thanks again Ike!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Picked up a NEF Handi rifle in .223 for the kiddo last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Assassin View Post
                                Let me know how it shoots, if you haven't? I am looking for my first new bolt action in .308. I would prefer for it to be able to take 7.62x51 as well. Will it?

Thanks!

7.62x51 is a lower pressure round than commercial .308 so you can run it in any .308 rifle

Comment

Working...
                                X