What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
    Not gettin it til christmas but buyin my daughter a mossberg youth 243. May end up with either a tc venture 308 or ruger american 308 for me
    I looked at both these and was really torn between the two. I ended up with the Ruger so my next will be the TC.

Comment

Santa just dropped off a Rossi Wizard in 223 for my 7 year old

Comment

Merry Christmas to ME

Ruger 10/22 Talo exclusive Altamont Classic V with 50th anniversary stamping. Really love this style, and it's a serious shooter out of the box compared to other 10/22's I've shot.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TxnRunner View Post
          Ruger 10/22 Talo exclusive Altamont Classic V with 50th anniversary stamping. Really love this style, and it's a serious shooter out of the box compared to other 10/22's I've shot.

Thats a beautiful rifle

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
            Thats a beautiful rifle

Indeed !!!!!

Comment

Not the best picture but I pick up a TC Encore in a bull barreled .22-250
              Attached Files

Comment

Cz 75b
                Attached Files

Comment

Can't play with it until Christmas, but it sure does cycle real smooooth. My wife is the best. Henry Golden Boy .22, just like I asked for.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Well, I just got a call that my Les Baer heavy weight monolith is ready. I almost forgot I ordered it 14 months ago. Ha

Comment

I picked up a Glock 42 today. My wife will have as a purse gun. She says all my 45's are too heavy to carry, she's right.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
                        She says all my 45's are too heavy to carry, she's right.
                        The girls are always right!

I bet looks small in your hands Ron!

Comment

Yup Bowyer, it's small.

Comment

Just picked up ruger american ranch. Rifle in 300blackout about 4 month wait on. The liberty chaotic suppressor

Comment

Originally posted by locoengineer View Post
                              Just picked up ruger american ranch. Rifle in 300blackout about 4 month wait on. The liberty chaotic suppressor

Those have been tough to find. Buddy just got one. Its a cool little rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by locoengineer View Post

Yea, i was lookin at ordering one. None in stock.

Thinking about a ruger american predator in a 6.5 creedmoor

Comment

Working...
                                X