• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
    Traded for a glock 34 today.

Suh-weet!

Comment

1903 A3, original action, new wood and barrel, now to find a period correct scope.

Comment

Finally got my 10mm in!
        Goal is to kill a deer with it this season

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

Got a good deal on a remmy AAC 308

Comment

Remington 783 on .270 Winchester

Comment

While out completing the chores today and getting the last of the kids gifts, I finally stumbled onto the deal I've been looking for. Picked up my first Smith and Wesson revolver. Model 69, 5 shot 44mag on the L Frame. It just fits well. Bad part is being a new gun in the line up, finding a holster and speed loader will be somewhat of a chore, but it will be worth it. Dug up some factory ammo, and I'll go give'r a rip during the week after work.
              Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417295956.099897.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	24347922

Finally got all calibers in Glock. G20, G34, G41. Bought 34 other day.

Comment

I picked this up yesterday. Savage 10 PT-SR .308. I hope to shoot it tomorrow. I just topped it with a scope to see what she does before I get something more perminant.

So far I am very impressed with the trigger and finish of the gun. It is supposed to be 5r rifling with a 1 in 10 twist so I hope it shoots good.

Comment

Originally posted by bm22 View Post

I picked this up yesterday. Savage 10 PT-SR .308. I hope to shoot it tomorrow. I just topped it with a scope to see what she does before I get something more perminant.

So far I am very impressed with the trigger and finish of the gun. It is supposed to be 5r rifling with a 1 in 10 twist so I hope it shoots good.
                    I'm a Remmy fan but this rifle has me intrigued. When you get a chance to shoot it please give us (me) some feedback please sir!

Comment

It's not a gun but I threw a scope on my remmy! viper HS LR 4x16x50 XLR reticle

Comment

Originally posted by bm22 View Post

Oh it will shoot good. I have the same rifle and it is a tack driver with hand loads. Also will clover leaf Federal Gold Metal Match 168's if you want to try factory ammo.

If you reload shoot me a pm and I will give you some info on loads that work well in my gun to get you started.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          It's not a gun but I threw a scope on my remmy! viper HS LR 4x16x50 XLR reticle
                          I'd like to hear how you like the Viper once you get a chance to shoot. That's the scope I'm thinking of going with on my Savage 10P. I'm running the SWFA SS fixed 12 power now and want to go back to variable power.

Comment

Just purchased this and waiting on the scope. Couldn't afford the H&K so figure this is the next best thing.

http://www.ptr91.com/products/PTR%20...%20Black?id=29
                            Last edited by Pkripper; 12-05-2014, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Black Friday sale was great.
                              I saw in a Gander Mnt. flyer they had this same gun on sale for $449.
                              A little store in Abiline, "The Shootin' Shop" had the same one on sale for $229 so I got one.
                              A Sig Saur 1911 22lr Camo with a 5" barrel. Sweet trigger on it also. I couldn't be happier right now.

Comment

Originally posted by RF76 View Post
                                Remington 783 on .270 Winchester

How do you like that gun? It's intrigued me being Remington newest rifle and supposed to be like their 700?

Comment

Working...
                                X