What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by q-all View Post
    Got my sbr back from the cerakote place and got it all put together..
    Where did you buy your can cover?

Comment

Can cover came from Elite Iron in Montana

Comment

Finished putting my .204 together.

Need to sight in and work up a load.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410628266.376748.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	24329674

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
          I didn't get it today, but I did get the barrel back from Briley's. I've had the gun about 2 weeks. The barrel went to Briley's the day after I got my hands on it. Remington 1100 20ga. made in 1974. Full choke barrel is now threaded for Briley thin-walls. I plan for my kids and me to get a lot of enjoyment out of this one. I have another 1100 20ga coming.

[ATTACH]650919[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]650920[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]650921[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]650922[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]650923[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]650924[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]650925[/ATTACH]

Great stuff there Casey. My Rem 1100 LT20 is the softest shooting shotgun I have ever felt. Your kiddos will love it.

Comment

Originally posted by q-all View Post
            Can cover came from Elite Iron in Montana
            How does urs stay on. I've wrapped mine as tight as I can get it with me and my dad try to pull and lace it. Yet it still slides around and blew off the other day shooting my 300win

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
              How does urs stay on. I've wrapped mine as tight as I can get it with me and my dad try to pull and lace it. Yet it still slides around and blew off the other day shooting my 300win
              It stays on shooting 300blk and 5.56, when I have it on my scar 17 it moves forward a little bit.

What I did was take if off the can and lace up tight then slide very forcefully onto the can.

Comment

Picked up this sweet 270 last week for my daughter from Gamon.
                Looking forward to shooting it.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	24329810

Comment

Winchester model 70 Extreme Weather in 264 Winchester. Pics to come next week when it shows up. I cant wait to get it one some mule deer next year.

Comment

Originally posted by mrc View Post
                    Winchester model 70 Extreme Weather in 264 Winchester. Pics to come next week when it shows up. I cant wait to get it one some mule deer next year.

I just got mine in two weeks ago.

Comment

Ruger American Rimfire 22LR w/threaded barrel. Will be getting a Nikon Prostaff Rimfire 3-9x40 soonish.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Had this one for a few days, but just got to shoot it today. Ruger .44 Carbine made in 1973--companion piece to my 1976 Bicentennial Ruger Super Blackhawk .44. Not a bad group for semi-rapid fire out of a warm barrel. Someone had filed off the front sight, and did some ugly work on the stock with finger grooves, and a gray and black "camo". Reshaped the grip, sanded it down and sprayed it with OD green spray paint to make it look OK until I get a Boyd's stock for it.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          Howa 1500 Ranch Land 7mm 08

Will be topped with a Steiner GS3 scope in a couple of days.

I will be selling the Nikko Stirling Nighteater scope that came with my gun of anybody is looking for an expensive scope.
                          Got the same gun in 22-250. One of the best gun values I've ever bought. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by TxNurse View Post
                            Had this one for a few days, but just got to shoot it today. Ruger .44 Carbine made in 1973--companion piece to my 1976 Bicentennial Ruger Super Blackhawk .44.
                            Wanna sell that SBH? I had that same one years ago and sold it rather than recondition it after I wore it out. Kick myself in the arse all the time for doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                              Wanna sell that SBH? I had that same one years ago and sold it rather than recondition it after I wore it out. Kick myself in the arse all the time for doing it.
                              Love the Super Blackhawk. Planning to take a deer or hog(s) with it after bow season. Found at gun show. Got it for $350 because someone had overworked the sear so you could push the back of the hammer and push it off the sear without pulling the trigger. I reworked the sear to make it safe at about 3 1/2#. Replaced some ugly homemade grips with new Ruger grips. Got the holster and belt for $36 off eBay. Straight shooter for sure.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TxNurse View Post
                                Love the Super Blackhawk. Planning to take a deer or hog(s) with it after bow season. Found at gun show. Got it for $350 because someone had overworked the sear so you could push the back of the hammer and push it off the sear without pulling the trigger. I reworked the sear to make it safe at about 3 1/2#. Replaced some ugly homemade grips with new Ruger grips. Got the holster and belt for $36 off eBay. Straight shooter for sure.
                                Does that have the brass accents on the backstrap?

Comment

Working...
                                X