No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked this one up in a trade today. Springfield MC Tactical Operator with a bunch of upgrades
    Attached Files

Comment

1979 remington 700 varmint special in .243. Near mint condition got it from a member 👍
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kankles View Post
        Lmfao! Had to put new shoes on my truck... There went $1000 on some BFG's...

I put a Apex tactical carry/duty kit in my 442 and it's awesome
        Yea the Apex spring kit makes it a lot mo better.

I just couldnt stand it in the pocket of my pants. In baggy cargo shorts it was ok, but in the Tru- Specs that I wear most days, it was just too bulky.

I just need my BPT XDS holster to hurry and come in and pocket carry will probably go bye bye.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
          Picked this one up in a trade today. Springfield MC Tactical Operator with a bunch of upgrades
          Sure thats an MC? Looks like a TRP with the front strap checkering and magwell. Either way its an awesome gun. You will enjoy!

Comment

I just picked up this Mod 110 in 30-06 from fellow TBH'r 1shot.

It's going to be the foundation for a custom build. Nothing too out there cost wise.

Planning to send it to West Texas Ordanance for a action tuning, new barrel. Then I'll install a SSS trigger and a Bell and Carlson stock. Looking at a 26" Light Varmint barrel likely in 240 Weatherby Mag.
            Attached Files

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

Originally posted by Kankles View Post
              Lol I just put mine for sale! It's a neat little pistol, just carry my 442 with Crimson Trace grip more

Where is it for sale? My daughter is looking for one.

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                Picked up my Glock 42 today. Its sooo tiny....

I really like my 42.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Where is it for sale? My daughter is looking for one.

Right here on the good ole green screen

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                    Sure thats an MC? Looks like a TRP with the front strap checkering and magwell. Either way its an awesome gun. You will enjoy!
                    Thought the same thing! It's a Long Beach PD edition. Has the black frame and slide. Match grade barrel and front checkering from the factory. Has a Wilson mag well added too.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                      Thought the same thing! It's a Long Beach PD edition. Has the black frame and slide. Match grade barrel and front checkering from the factory. Has a Wilson mag well added too.
                      Thats really cool man. I love my Springfields. No doubt you will enjoy it.

Comment

Eotech HHS just went on my colt 6920

Comment

Those old wooden rifles...

Am I the only one that collects those old wooden rifles?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Remington 5R in 308. I already have it's big brother in 300 WM. Now all I need to do is find one in 223 and I'll have the whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post
                              Remington 5R in 308. I already have it's big brother in 300 WM. Now all I need to do is find one in 223 and I'll have the whole family.

Nice! I started with the 308, then 300 and .223. Need to mount my glass on the .223.

Comment

Remington 5R in 308. I already have it's big brother in 300 WM. Now all I need to do is find one in 223 and I'll have the whole family.<br />
                                <br />
                                <br/>

This gun seems to really like Federal blue box.

Comment

Working...
                                X