What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFL called

VEPR 12-had to beat the sanctions.Just a want not a need.
    Attached Files

Comment

G22 from GT Distributors in Dallas. Night sights, 2 mags, and a houge rubber grip for $319 plus tax.

Comment

Nice pick up there Matt. Thinking I may take a day trip there during Labor Day weekend and get one as well.

Comment

If this project goes well I may pick up another as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
            If this project goes well I may pick up another as well!

Just admit it! You like the fact that it's a 40!! Ha ha ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Kankles View Post
              Just admit it! You like the fact that it's a 40!! Ha ha ha ha ha
              Maybe a little. How hot can I load these things for hogs? I figure I'll keep the barrel and mags to shoot 9 and 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
                Maybe a little. How hot can I load these things for hogs? I figure I'll keep the barrel and mags to shoot 9 and 40.
                to be honest I just use factory ammo.. haven't gotten the chance to work up any good hunting load

Comment

I have been looking for a shotgun to start my 7yo son on and ended up picking up a Mossberg 510 Mini .410 pump. It fits him perfect, just the right weight, and has very little kick with 2 3/4. It is chambered to accept 3" shells but we have not tried those yet. I really like the adjustable stock so that it can grow with him. He shot it a few times this afternoon at a target and hit great. I am going to let him try to hit a few skeet tomorrow. I am so excited to take my little man to get his first duck this season!

Comment

nice...good luck to him.

Comment

Matt, I made a pretty stout 40 load for my XD. I can text you the data. Its using 135gr Noslers, hits like freight train for a 40

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
                        Matt, I made a pretty stout 40 load for my XD. I can text you the data. Its using 135gr Noslers, hits like freight train for a 40
                        Send me the info and I'll have some made up to try out.

Comment

I'll get it out of my log and pm it to you in the morning.

Comment

.40 S&W will really put the smack down on a hog if you put the bullet in the righ place. I loaded the rounds for my friends XD & I used the Hornady 155 XTP bullet.

Comment

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post

.40 S&W will really put the smack down on a hog if you put the bullet in the righ place. I loaded the rounds for my friends XD & I used the Hornady 155 XTP bullet.
                              Yes sir they will! Kankles and Coach probably won't believe this but I used to own a .40 a few years back. We were loading up some pigs we trapped into a trailer so we could transfer them to our holding pin. I told my wife if one gets loose kill it. Well, one got loose and headed straight for her. Within a split second of the pig getting out of the pin I heard 3 shots and a squeal. She dropped that pig right at her feet! I was/ am proud of her.

Comment

Bushmaster AR 15 with Vortex 3-12x56 Hoghunter

Comment

Working...
                                X