What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kankles View Post
    Which one did you order? I have been looking at the Mini Wing light mounted for IWB carry
    I ordered the Light Mounted OWB for my 20 and a Mini Wing for my XDS. I doubt I will carry the 20 concealed very often, I will try the Mini Wing for my light mounted 17 if I like this one. I carry in a CTAC so the holster design seems pretty similar. CompTacs light bearing holsters are just HUGE!

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
      Glock 20 Gen 4 in all FDE. Ive been wanting an FDE frame 10mm for about 1.5 years and never could find one at a decent price. Stuck this one on layaway to be picked up after the move in a couple weeks. Just ordered a Black Point Tactical holster for it w/ Surefire X300.
      Man I didn't know the made the 20 in FDE
      I've been really wanting the 10mm and was about to order one but that FDE finish just changed things up a bit for my search

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        Man I didn't know the made the 20 in FDE
        I've been really wanting the 10mm and was about to order one but that FDE finish just changed things up a bit for my search
        Call Roger at Champions. He told me the other day he thought he could get another one. If that fails I think Spring Guns & Ammo had 1 or 2 on Saturday.

Like I said, I had been looking for the FDE frame w/ black slide forever. I just kinda accidentally fell into this one. I used to work at Champions so I try to stop by pretty often. It always costs me money.

If you decide to go with black, let me know. My buddy bought the twin to this one so he is gonna sell his like new all black 20.

Comment

Love the look of the FDE on your 20. Got me thinking about having my last poly gun that's not cerkoted done completely like that.

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
            Love the look of the FDE on your 20. Got me thinking about having my last poly gun that's not cerkoted done completely like that.
            Thanks man. Ive got a couple guns that are coated, but this one just really got me going.

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
              Thanks man. Ive got a couple guns that are coated, but this one just really got me going.

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post

I think I'm going to just bite the bullet and have Ike coat my G36 to have it mimic I Nibx Glock coating plus for increased sweat resistance since I carry it so much

Comment

I dont think you can beat the factory Tenifer finish, bit the NiB look is cool. I had a 17 with a NiB upper and it was a sweet looking gun.

Comment

Picked this little one up in a trade this afternoon! Can't wait to get her to the range and try it out. Anyone have any suggestions on the best Glock night sights? Gonna have to put a pinky extension on the 3 mags it came with.

Round count is 225 on it.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I like Trijicons for a 3 dot sight and Ameriglo I-Dots for a straight 8 style sight picture.

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

I like the Ameriglos. They are reasonably priced and use the Trijicon lamps in them.

I'm a big fan of the new orange front sight posts but they can be hard to find in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Brockles5211 View Post
                        Picked this little one up in a trade this afternoon! Can't wait to get her to the range and try it out. Anyone have any suggestions on the best Glock night sights? Gonna have to put a pinky extension on the 3 mags it came with.

Round count is 225 on it.

Ameriglos are nice as well as trijicon, but it's hard to beat the GT Distributors price of $57 for Glock brand night sights installed, I heard somewhere they were using mepro lamps in them

Comment

Fixing to start my research on the nights sights guys! Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Kankles View Post
                            Ameriglos are nice as well as trijicon, but it's hard to beat the GT Distributors price of $57 for Glock brand night sights installed, I heard somewhere they were using mepro lamps in them
                            You CHANGED your Avatar pic buddy.....what's up with that?

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                              You CHANGED your Avatar pic buddy.....what's up with that?

Ha ha someone provided this nice one for me and I couldn't resist..

Comment

It may be better than the last one. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X